Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

20 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

My friend Mike T who is a cameraman for ABC. Same guy who told me about the Kimmel info that I posted here. Same guy who told me about the vegas shows before they happened which I believe I posted somewhere here. I'm hoping to get some pictures from him for everyone tonight.

Steven will be there.

Steven will be playing. 

Thankyou!

1 minute ago, AncientEvil80 said:

If they take the bracelet off, or change name from the original buyer, wouldn't it be denied access to the venue? I thought it said so in the event rules...

yeah that's right. though the guy selling his for $8,000 is apparently saying he can add a couple names to the list. obviously he's an insider or acting like one.

a few of us were posting about this yesterday. he actually made a post selling the tickets yesterday afternoon for the Troub. and he was the only one listing tickets. but they were listed 2 for $5,000 yesterday.

but now today he re-listed them 2 for $8,000 saying he got "more confirmed info this morning" which makes the tickets more valuable now

of course you gotta hate someone doing this, but he was the first one to post about it yesterday so it's probably real i'm guessing.

and now there's others selling for $2,000 each.

Just now, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

IF Steven is gonna be there, it'll be a huge letdown if Izzy turns this down.  When are they gonna have a chance to do a show at the Troubadour with so much nostalgia value to it, again?

It's now or never. Even if he's pissed at the lowball offer on the tour, fact is none of them are making any money on this Troubadour show. $10 tickets for 160 general public and then 340 VIP tickets that were presumably given to the VIP's for free.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

And if this press release is supposed to take place in the next hour maybe we can hear about this show being livestreamed tonight for nightrain members. Not starting a rumor I'm just saying what I would like to see happen. 

That would be fair to NT members.

Only GNR could fuck this up. They did this shit in the wrong damn order!!!!! 

Should have a done this promo and Club Gig First, then announce Vegas then Coachella. Only GNR could fuck up their own hype. Instead people waste money on shows they don't want to go to and miss out on the historic moment because they thought that would happen in Vegas.  

Today's tix went to Casual fans, should have gone to fan club members. I am happy and fucking pissed at the same time for their pure stupidity. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, gunners fan said:

How do they sort them out in the end? Whose is who?

They told people when they got tix at Tower, no phones or cameras...if your dumbass brings one then its gonna get taken and its on you to deal with getting it back.