This picture needed its own thread.

2 hours ago, Estranged Reality said:

12932620_10153431064491921_5863138013985

I haven't seen Axl look that happy on stage in many years. What an amazing picture right there.

That really is incredible. It's great that they're friends again. Marc Canter was right, they just needed to talk things out because that hatred was just blinded by miscommunication. So glad they worked this out.

I can't express enough how intensely Axl is watching Slash play. Granted he wasn't able to leave the stage because of the chair, but honestly I don't think he'd be leaving the stage as much anymore anyway. But seeing the way he was watching Slash play so intensely is worth the admission alone. @Tyler Drama can vouch for me as well.

• Like 3

Seeing them together, seemingly happy, is really awesome. It seems there's a true appreciation of the other's talents, each recognizing and respecting what the other is bringing to the table.

I really hope this is all being documented for some type of release. 

• Like 1

Must be cool for Axl just to sit back and watch the band tear these songs a new arsehole, he can really appreciate it abit more normally he'd backstage changing outfits or whatever the hell he does back there. Slash is just so precise with his playing he's twice the player live now than back in the day, i suppose it helps he's not drunk out of his mind.

I looked at Axls expression during Estranged, the guitar parts especially. The look was just full of satisfaction, ah this is the way it is should have been played all along.

Slash did a superb job on it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

We should play a game. What's axl thinking? 

Damn and it took 3 guitar players before to do what slash is doing

Slash is so fucking aweaome, assba who?

It's like an angel playing guitar, 

Wait that's what that solo is supposed to sound like. 

"I love the Jerky Boys."

I said it in another thread but this is the best thing about Axl being in that chair. If he was on his feet running around the stage you wouldn't get great photos like these. Axl usually goes off stage while slash is playing so to seeing him sitting there admiring Slash playing is great. Axl is just as happy to see Slash on that stage as much as the fans and it's great to see Slash smiling a lot too it just sums up the mood in the band 

• Like 3