Official: Axl will join AC/DC for stadium tour/US dates

ZoSoRose

How do you know so much about the release and songs and whatnot? Are you an insider? :lol:

ACDC is my favorite band of course and I have already heard the album.

The ROB video premiere yesterday in NYC.

Is Man Down on it with another title? What the fuck is Man Down? I tried asking on reddit but they didn't answer

How do you know so much about the release and songs and whatnot? Are you an insider? :lol:

Is Man Down on it with another title? What the fuck is Man Down? I tried asking on reddit but they didn't answer

They didn't answer because they don't know either ;)

I'm totally gonna go find you on Reddit now.

They didn't answer because they don't know either ;)

I'm totally gonna go find you on Reddit now.

I fucking heard that song! And please disregard any psychotic things I say on there. As you know, I have had a bad past few months :lol:

The Howard Stern interview was great, the story behind "Whole Lotta Rosie" was hilarious and they made light of Phil's situation, but they said they have to work the current situation out. Brian said he wants to take a crack at "It's a Long Way to the Top".

I guess this started with trying to get out and do a 40th anniversary tour, but at least they made the promotional rounds and recorded new music.

I'm not gonna listen to any leaks - I can hold out a few days. My local indie store let's me pick up new releases the Friday before, but they said they may even get it in on Wednesday, since Thanksgiving is Thursday.So I'll give you guys a review in a few days :awesomeface:

Also I picked up the Rock Or Bust/Play Ball 7" today but I haven't spun it yet.

I also want to just wait to listen to these tracks when the album officially comes out. I'm not sure if I want to listen to the whole album at once or to do a track a day or so. I know this may be the last time we get new AC/DC, and there is nothing quite like listening to an AC/DC song for the first time, so I want to savor it.

• Like 1