05/07/16 - Lisbon, Portugal - Passeio Maritimo De Alges

downzy

2 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

The Difference being AC/DC sorta had to come out and say something because they were being accused of basically giving Brain a kick in the ass and replacing him. And they had a portion of their fanbase up in arms and returning tickets. GNR are having no issue to sell this tour..they've sold out all shows so far. and chugging along nicely for the NA tour in the summer. 

Yes it is entitlement. Their relationships are personal. why do you think they'd be in a hurry to speak on it. they were able to bury the hachet only about a year ago. Before that Axl spent 2 decades hating Slash's guts. Like I said, if and when they are ready to speak, they'll do so with Trunk. otherwise stop demanding them do something they may not care to do. 

No it just has to do with the fact that people may have thought that this would be a cash grab and acdc cleared that up. It shouldn't be awkward for GNR because the awkwardness should have been cleared up. They look like a cash grab. 

No, it's NOT entitlement. It's called bad public relations. 

9 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Except Axl would help write the album. 

In a limited capacity yes. He's not exactly going to be bringing Estranged or November Rain type arrangements to the table, Angus will be writing the music Axl will just be told to sing on it. Like i alluded to i'm not even sure he'd be given free reign lyrically. ACDC have their formula i don't think they'd want to make any seismic shifts n that regard.

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

No it just has to do with the fact that people may have thought that this would be a cash grab and acdc cleared that up. It shouldn't be awkward for GNR because the awkwardness should have been cleared up. They look like a cash grab. 

No, it's NOT entitlement. It's called bad public relations. 

Only fucking idiots thought that...It was pretty clear they were trying to fulfill cancelled dates. It would of looked worse to say, cancel everything, the show is over.

we'll agree to disagree on that. demanding someone to give you insight into something they may not be comfortable in doing so is not Good public relations as you say..but I digress. gooday sir

4 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Only fucking idiots thought that...It was pretty clear they were trying to fulfill cancelled dates. It would of looked worse to say, cancel everything, the show is over.

we'll agree to disagree on that. demanding someone to give you insight into something they may not be comfortable in doing so is not Good public relations as you say..but I digress. gooday sir

Axl and Angus were saying that there are legal hurdles to canceling the tour and Axl mentioned he had experience with this and offered to help if he could. Angus later said Axl helped them clear some legal obligations in their recent interviews. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fabiano Negri said:

To be honest, Ive never heard Axl sings like this in my life. 

Is one of his finest performances ever. 

try the hollywood rose cd, axl sound even more animalesque on that one

well, to tell you whats on my mind, axl sounds better than this from 1983 to 1991 any given night 

but i get what you are saying, this 2016 axl/dc stuff is sort of DIFFERENT

as much as i loved riff raff and whole lotta rosie at coachella (i think axl sings it better than bon and brian)...and it seems like axl really gave all he got in lisboa....but his voice is a bit annoying imo. as said above, he screamed more than he sang. i'm disappointed. but i need more proshot material to judge better. 

Edited by maxpax