Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I was just making light hearted jokes. Everyone on Earth is entitled to an opinion, that's not exclusive to GNR boards. 

I'm an extremely upbeat & positive person, but I would never model anything about myself after DJ. He's whole shtick is an act to me. 

You would have to be an extremely upbeat and positive person to be a moderator on this forum.😄

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From Fernando's Instagram. Apparently it's Slaxl day today! But every picture of these two in each other's company is a good one as far as I'm concerned.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

DJ is the main reason why my love for GNR was taken to the next level of obsession 

best addition the band has seen mostly due to his fan interaction and technical ability to rehash the GNR songs in a way that really provide a creative outlet to listen to them and appreciate them that much more, i think we really only scratched the surface with DJ, it's really too bad he didn't accept coming back with GNR for NITL. Axl's vision for NITL was on point here by having DJ included in the lineup, very much in tune with what the public wanted, if only he could have brought in Paul Huge as well... oh well live and learn 

https://giphy.com/gifs/eye-roll-court-rock-n-CtfvmbnbJNpD2

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23.11.2019 at 12:05 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

DJ is the main reason why my love for GNR was taken to the next level of obsession 

best addition the band has seen mostly due to his fan interaction and technical ability to rehash the GNR songs in a way that really provide a creative outlet to listen to them and appreciate them that much more, i think we really only scratched the surface with DJ, it's really too bad he didn't accept coming back with GNR for NITL. Axl's vision for NITL was on point here by having DJ included in the lineup, very much in tune with what the public wanted, if only he could have brought in Paul Huge as well... oh well live and learn 

the funny thing is: DJ was the only guy in NuGnR who was a GnR fan himself before he joined them...

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

How the heck did fernando get my facebook number?

I put facebook on about once every two months. 

We talked about this a little in the Merchandise thread. A lot of us got that message. I don't follow or "like" GNR on any social media, so I have not one clue why I got it. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Can someone who knows how to do cowboy shit on the computer please hack the ever living fuck out of alt nation and GNR Central?

Oh no! How would get the latest news about GNR? We wouldn't find out about their 'True Stories' and exclusive content ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...