Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I have nothing to say anymore besides that I am so glad not to have wasted $250-$500 this year on a stadium show by a nostalgia band just to hear a show I already heard in 2017, just with a far worse performance this time and almost nothing new. I'll be right; I'll save my beloved money for more worthwhile things! :hahafyou:

38 minutes ago, Screamin' Demon said:

Haha I have nothing to say anymore besides that I am so glad not to have wasted $250-$500 this year on a stadium show by a nostalgia band just to hear a show I already heard in 2017, just with a far worse performance this time and almost nothing new. I'll be right; I'll save my beloved money for more worthwhile things! :hahafyou:

Ok have fun

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Ok have fun

It's funny though, that if we were to get just one or two new, lengthy in-depth songs, the entire GN'R community would be going berserk! :headbang:

As for the concerts, it's not as if they could not pull off a good show. It's just that they make a poor choice of songs that Axl in particular can no longer pull off and only does because the "hardcore" fans want to hear no matter how poorly he sings them. It's a bit sad that he does regardless. Just imagine if a show even got slightly changed to the following:

Pretty Tied Up
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Bad Obsession
Estranged
Better
You're Crazy
Live And Let Die
Rocket Queen
Think About You
Attitude/I Don't Care About You
Hard Skool
ABSURD
Civil War
Slash Guitar Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
November Rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Patience
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Edited by Screamin' Demon

11 hours ago, Screamin' Demon said:

and whats the point saying that in a gnr forum full of fans who attend the concerts to have fun? is just bringing hate 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

her translation

Guys, check out Kat's second story. She says she has been in bed with a fever for 3 days. We hope well.

that's what she's trying to say

Johnny Fever?

EBAA3B58-0484-4374-8948-7D9C9DB3092B.jpeg

On 6/6/2022 at 1:04 PM, Dangom1 said:

If someone gets covid in the band, shows will be postponed/cancelled so more of a precautionary measure I would assume. Unless Spain haven't relaxed mask wearing?

If only the Europeans would have wore their underwear over their faces then they could have prevented the Black Plague from spreading everywhere and killing them all! :shrugs:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Yeah I know... a lot of us aren't native English speakers but we try our best. You don't write in Portuguese either, do you?

I guess she/he not post much, then not knew the Forum rule. We need to @Italian girl to translate from Italian language :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

i need help for seearching something, pre takedown videos era there was a guy who made a SICK NEAT LEGENDARY multi cam videos of live recordings but i can t remember the name for looking some of those 2016 golden era videos :) (the guy was here in the forum so if you read this let me know lol) 

Edited by darkside259

4 hours ago, darkside259 said:

i need help for seearching something, pre takedown videos era there was a guy who made a SICK NEAT LEGENDARY multi cam videos of live recordings but i can t remember the name for looking some of those 2016 golden era videos :) (the guy was here in the forum so if you read this let me know lol) 

Noise Pollution, he's gone now.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...