THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

1 minute ago, AtariLegend said:

People have got knighthood's for less.

So who does everyone think England are playing in the 3rd place play off?

You are running out of matches to keep repeating that line, but please continue, by all means.

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are running out of matches to keep repeating that line, but please continue, by all means.

Everyone expected England to beat Sweden, not sure what you mean. This is why it was called the easy side of the draw pre Belgium game.

Everyone expected England to beat Sweden, not sure what you mean. This is why it was called the easy side of the draw pre Belgium game.

You said we were not getting out of the groups.

- England got out of the group with a game to spare

You said Colombia would beat England

- England beat Colombia.

Now you are saying we'll lose the semi

But please continue...

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

Wheres that I thought scouse but sounded Yorkshire almost. 

He is from Washington, Durham - part of the Tyne and Wear conurbation. He is a Mackem. 

Jordan Henderson is from Sunderland.

Two Mackems are winning this cup for the rest of England.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You said we were not getting out of the groups.

- England got out of the group with a game to spare

You said Colombia would beat England

- England beat Colombia.

Now you are saying we'll lose the semi

But please continue...

When did I say England weren't getting out of the group?

As for Columbia, yes I said I expected Columbia prior to the toury to knock England out. Still would have expected it if James wasn't injured.

Edited by AtariLegend

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

He is from Washington, Durham - part of the Tyne and Wear conurbation. He is a Mackem. 

Jordan Henderson is from Sunderland.

Two Mackems are winning this cup for the rest of England.

Henderson was getting for sure. But it’s that Lingard Ali goal. Makes me laugh they hardly try. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I am sure you did. Your posts have been full of, ''England are going home'' (and similar) at every stage of the World Cup.

Bullshit, I said that jokingly prior to Columbia. Never expected England to not get out of the groups. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

A joke now, was it?

I said a few pages ago that even I expect England to beat Sweden. You can go back and check. 

Anyway, I don't think this team is winning the world cup. You can come back and quote this post later when I'm wrong as I have been about alot of matches (i.e Brazil), but scrolling back it didn't seem like you belived a few weeks ago either. So what's the problem? Enjoy the moment. I wasn't even old enough to have memories last time they got this far. 

• Like 1

I said a few pages ago that even I expect England to beat Sweden. You can go back and check. 

Anyway, I don't think this team is winning the world cup. You can come back and quote this post later when I'm wrong as I have been about alot of matches (i.e Brazil), but scrolling back it didn't seem like you belived a few weeks ago either. So what's the problem? Enjoy the moment. I wasn't even old enough to have memories last time they got this far. 

Are you not on suicide watch?

• Haha 1

After long time, Croatian press dodn't mark England as one of favorites for winning the title and here are they in semis... Stupid journalists mixed srtong premiership with great national team - they didn't mind  the fact that in league there was maybe 30 english players...

And this year it seems that they have decent keeper and manager....

But I hope that Croatia will play Belgium in final, and classic derby for 3rd place 😂