THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

There's one advantage to Qatar in 2022 I realized. The time zones mean they'll probably be able to arrange the games for European Time Zones. 

Sure it'll be November and people will probably still be dying of heat exhaustion in the stands and pitch still, but at least it'll be on at 7 or 8 PM everynight.

In 26 USA it'll be 1AM. If I live that long I'll be so old, I'm almost Len's age :nervous:.

3 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

There's one advantage to Qatar in 2022 I realized. The time zones mean they'll probably be able to arrange the games for European Time Zones. 

Sure it'll be November and people will probably still be dying of heat exhaustion in the stands and pitch still, but at least it'll be on at 7 or 8 PM everynight.

In 26 USA it'll be 1AM. If I live that long I'll be so old, I'm almost Len's age :nervous:.

Its fuckin' grim out here bruv I'm tellin' ya, hang back for as long as you can :lol:  

Please God, just let us fuckin' win one time so I can see it and I swear I'll never fuckin' ask for nothin' ever again, just make this happen, please!  All these fuckers are witnesses see, don't give me nothin' else, just let me see us lift that trophy like Bobby Moore just one fuckin' time please, just one time and after that you can kill me :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

He's listening, Len...you know what you need to do....

Image result for pope baptizing

What, shag an altar boy?  I ain’t that big a wrong ‘un :lol:  I know he’ll cover it up and all but fuckssake man, gotta have some standards!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What, shag an altar boy?  I ain’t that big a wrong ‘un :lol:  I know he’ll cover it up and all but fuckssake man, gotta have some standards!

:facepalm: That's just wrong, man...you're supposed to be humble and working on your conversion....:lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

God is Argentinian, apparently.

The hand of God.

English praying to God?

This whole mess sounds like fun! :lol:

No, lol...Len Prayed to Jesus and Mary before the game and England won...his next step is converting to Christianity....:)

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

No, lol...Len Prayed to Jesus and Mary before the game and England won...his next step is converting to Christianity....:)

Yeah, but will he be putting his future in the hands of an argie Pope, who is also a vicious football fan? :lol:

Poor Len!! Don't let him do it!

Do people realize yet that the team that ends up in group D and wins it at the next Euro's would be able to play almost every game in the UK till the Wembley Semi and Final?

I expect a big media campaign over that if/when England Qualify. Only the Quarter Final would take place outside the UK/Ireland.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

God is Argentinian, apparently.

The hand of God.

English praying to God?

This whole mess sounds like fun! :lol:

I ain't English, I was just born here, I was born to muslims, hows that for a mess? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

:facepalm: That's just wrong, man...you're supposed to be humble and working on your conversion....:lol:

They'd never have me anyway, I'm hydrophobic :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I ain't English, I was just born here, I was born to muslims, hows that for a mess? :lol: 

Quite a mess! If you were born in England, why arent you English? :blink: 

In my book, religion and nationality are two different things.

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Quite a mess! If you were born in England, why arent you English? :blink: 

In my book, religion and nationality are two different things.

What the fuck do you want from me, I'm just a little person in amongst all this history, i don't know how to explain this shit :lol:  OK, the English are the whiteboys that were here before my parents landed, I'm what you call a second generation immigrant, as opposed to indigenous english person. And I don't have no religion cuz I don't believe in shit. 

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

What the fuck do you want from me, I'm just a little person in amongst all this history, i don't know how to explain this shit :lol:  OK, the English are the whiteboys that were here before my parents landed, I'm what you call a second generation immigrant, as opposed to indigenous english person.  

So what?? If you were born there you are English just like the rest.

I will never understand why your countries are so weird, mixing all up, religion and race with nationality. In the USA they do the same. Pure fucking bollocks.

We have bunch of European immigrants in Argentina, with 4th or 5th generation born here and no one thinks of those kids as non-argentines :shrugs:

Anyway, are you planning to convert to Christianity BEFORE or AFTER England wins the cup? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

So what?? If you were born there you are English just like the rest.

I will never understand why your countries are so weird, mixing all up, religion and race with nationality. In the USA they do the same. Pure fucking bollocks.

We have bunch of European immigrants in Argentina, with 4th or 5th generation born here and no one thinks of those kids as non-argentines :shrugs:

Anyway, are you planning to convert to Christianity BEFORE or AFTER England wins the cup? :rolleyes:

its the football thread, not the race and nationality thread, don't ask me what all this shit means, I ain't got a clue, my name is Naz, I'm from Watford, I'm brown, I dunno where the fuck it goes from there I just repeat what i overheard :lol:  

As far as Cherisrtianity, shit girl, I'm on the brink, can't you tell, I'm a wafer and a shot of red away :lol:

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

And was England's group really the easiest?

bpanews_1a31e44c-6b7b-4e6b-87f5-ea1a4d59

According to that France's (and Brazil's) group were easier. 

According to this, Brazil and France had the most difficult pools.  :shrugs:  Russia had the easiest.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

its the football thread, not the race and nationality thread, don't ask me what all this shit means, I ain't got a clue, my name is Naz, I'm from Watford, I'm brown, I dunno where the fuck it goes from there I just repeat what i overheard :lol:  

As far as Cherisrtianity, shit girl, I'm on the brink, can't you tell, I'm a wafer and a shot of red away :lol:

You have an identity crisis and you are bland.

Can't support your team like that. Go back to the line! :no:

• Haha 1

Fifa rankings are always misleading. They don't take into account the opposition very well, so teams climb the ladders squashing minows. Tusnia for example were playing teams like Libya, DR Congo and a few counties that's name you probably can't spell.

Argentina by contrast are 5th despite being fairly poor for a while and ganked by both Nigeria and Spain (6-1) prior to the tourny.

Edited by AtariLegend

It’s football rankings go out the window when you have 100,000 Russians booing you. 

Qatar will be difficult because you can’t drink there. England supporters won’t really go. That’s if we qualify. 

One things for sure England are going to get spanked by Framce or Belgium for this WC is over. Third place play off could be humbling. 

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Naz? My sister-in-law is called Naz. Let me repeat that, my sister-in-law. 

5 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Tusnia for example were playing teams like Libya, DR Congo and a few counties that's name you probably can't spell.

Like Tusnia? 

• Haha 3

I do not understand it,

Sweden were considered ''tough opponent'', ''difficult to break down'' etc etc., up until England beat them. Sweden are now considered a ''bad team''.

Colombia were going to beat England. This was as evident as night and day. It was fact. Yet, nobody mentions them now. Oh yes, they didn't have James so ''would have beaten England if they had James''.

This England could beat Brazil 1970 or Cruyff's Dutch and the Anglophobes would say, ''Pele had an off day so it doesn't count'' haha.

It is as if England cannot do anything right, and the narrative has to be retconned each time England progress haha.

All these four teams are here on merit. All the teams that have departed left because they were not good enough. It is that simple.