THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

1 minute ago, -Jaro- said:

They had great keeper, but defence was really bad.... And Brasil had awful finishing....

Their keeper is one of the best, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Noisy neighbours if they win? This summer might just get a whole lot worse for you!

Fortunately they are quite modest normally, but we will never hear the end of it if they do win because we played three WC finals and never won, and they've hardly ever had any success at WC's.

Well, nothing against Sweden, Croatia or Russia but England probably will never have the opportunity it has now to make it to the finals. (In terms of difficulty level of the opponents to get there).  They should be favored in every match leading up to the final.  I wish England well. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kasanova King

Yeah, the second half was all about Brasil trying to break their defense but they were incredibly solid.  And at the first little opportunity their defense was distracted, Brasil scored.

I really applaud Belgium because they showed today that there is no such thing as "small team".

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They should've just put a big plane on for all the South Americans, ''stopping at Buenos Aires, Bogota, Montevideo and Rio''.

F.U. beyotch! :lol:

And NEVER chant victory before time.

Also, all of your uptight teams serve themselves of SA players, so I guess the plane will still fly in circles over European territory :hahafyou:

Edited by killuridols
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

F.U. beyotch! :lol:

And NEVER chant victory before time.

Also, all of your uptight teams serve themselves of SA players, so I guess the plane will still fly in circles over European territory :hahafyou:

Detour to China to drop off Mascherano.

27 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Yeah, the second half was all about Brasil trying to break their defense but they were incredibly solid.  And at the first little opportunity their defense was distracted, Brasil scored.

I really applaud Belgium because they showed today that there is no such thing as "small team".

I just hope other teams can learn from Belgium. They are a football team not a bunch of big stars with even bigger egos.

• Like 1

Russian trembolone is out of stock as we speak!

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

I just hope other teams can learn from Belgium. They are a football team not a bunch of big stars with even bigger egos.

I'll be happy if Belgium or Croatia win this world cup.  My favorites are already out anyway.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Looks a bit like Prince Harry, De Bruyne. 

He looks like one of those sirens in Minority Report. 

Well I got that wrong. Brazil were all over them though. Literally never seen a game with so many chances. 

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Did you check out the Fergie Wenger one?  There's fuckin fuckloads of shit I been tryna have you watch over the years that you couldn't cuz you're in China and now you're back home and I can't remember none of it.

I’m jet lagged so I thought Fergie Wenger was some old school German defender. I’ll watch it tomorrrow. 

14 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Did you check out the Fergie Wenger one?  There's fuckin fuckloads of shit I been tryna have you watch over the years that you couldn't cuz you're in China and now you're back home and I can't remember none of it.

I can’t find the Fergie Wenger one now, is it in this thread?