THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

20 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Yeah I saw that a while ago, Fashanu comes across a bit weird doesn't he? You can tell the other players thought he was a total prick.

He comes across like a GLORIOUS bellend :lol:  Someone whoose an absolute twat but you’d love to just sit there a while and listen to his ideas about mankind.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He comes across like a GLORIOUS bellend :lol:  Someone whoose an absolute twat but you’d love to just sit there a while and listen to his ideas about mankind.

He must have been a nightmare to play against all gangly elbows and aggression. A bit like Deontay Wilder in that respect except Fash wasn't really supposed to beat fuck out of his opponents, he just kind of liked it 😄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

He must have been a nightmare to play against all gangly elbows and aggression. A bit like Deontay Wilder in that respect except Fash wasn't really supposed to beat fuck out of his opponents, he just kind of liked it 😄

He fuckin’ lays it on a bit too about how terrifying he was ‘i laid into Barnesy, called him awful things, things only a black man can say to another black man’, they interviewed John Barnes and he was like ‘i dunno what hes talkin’ about’.  Barnesy thought he was a right nobhead, clearly.  I just find Fash’ himself to be hilairious, poncing about in a dodgy shellsuit with a brick mobile phone sitting at the desk of his mickey mouse office...and he answers the phone ‘Yes...I is I’ :lol:  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I intend on watching tonight’s match, but know fuck all about football. Or telly.

Please can someone tell me where I can watch it?

This is why people go to the pub, isn’t it?!

F4692B19-6629-4076-8B6E-F25335915867.png

It'll be on iplayer BBC 1 at 18.30, if you have a newer tv then the iplayer app might let you watch in 4k. 

Edited by AtariLegend

19 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think I saw it when it was first on. There was a whole season of craziness. Vinnie Jones grabbing Gazzas balls was only the beginning. 

Did you check out the Fergie Wenger one?  There's fuckin fuckloads of shit I been tryna have you watch over the years that you couldn't cuz you're in China and now you're back home and I can't remember none of it.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well Uruguay rather feebly departed. And Suarez made it through a world cup campaign without biting somebody so that is a bonus. 

I think the result would have been at least closer with Cavani playing. It's the World Cup and I don't understand why he was kept out even if a slight injury.