AXS "premiere" of London 2012

This show has been around since 2013 or so. Is it me or the camera angles are different? (Maybe they did it on porpouse for the twitter teaser). Who knows, maybe we'll get a new sound mix or a version without the timecode/japanese subtitles.

Would be good if someone records it and uploads it somewhere (1080i would be nice, so we can do 60fps, if not, 1080p will also be fine)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Have we ever had the concert without the time stap though? My version has that one it, as if it was an early edit...
I thought it did air at some point though, didn't it? I seem to remember it having more stop starts than the Appetite Vegas DVD :P

Yes, there's a version without the timestamp but "shortened", it comes from a tv broadcast from the Japanese channel wowow. It doesn't have the solos or the song Bumblefoot sings. 720p30fps version. It also has japanese subtitles when Axl speaks between songs. You can find it on the russian torrent site rutracker

2012 Axl still has a little bit of his “You’re Crazy” voice, that midrange sort of twang that was closer to speaking, if you listen to “You’re Crazy” from the HOB show that year, it actually sounds pretty good. He sounds better on some tracks than he does today; but I think when Axl actually hits his rasp today, it sounds better-like with AC/DC

7 hours ago, Thorbear said:

Sorry, I meant Dead Flowers :)

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The only good thing about that is it has Izzy Stradlin. 

They played two nights in a row at the O2 that weekend. If memory serves they only played Dead Flowers on the Friday and Izzy was there on the Saturday. 

Edited by Dazey

5 hours ago, Dazey said:

They played two nights in a row at the O2 that weekend. If memory serves they only played Dead Flowers on the Friday and Izzy was there on the Saturday. 

They played Dead Flowers with Izzy