An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

7 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I respected he because different TB he was next Axl when Axl was anonymous guy and for this i always defended he when was attack for someone on the forum, maybe i be bit naive person:lol:

I think it is a good position to take to always think the best of people :)

• Thanks 1

Also.............. to Del, @Fernando and anyone else:

Feel free to stop asking questions in reply to questions. You're making yourself look more guilty with each time you do that.

Simple question: Guns N' Roses and Team Brazil are or are not associated with the two people who are threatening peoples family in the name of TB & GN'R, yes or no? 

I realize I've posted this once already today, but for some reason Del James seems to not be able to understand and reply to a simple question without lying or further implicating TBs association by answering questions with questions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They'll be no sympathy for people who have uploaded/traded/purchased bootleg material, if Team Brazil's opinions on bootlegs are remotely similar to James's. Everyone, wounded parties included, was involved in bootlegs. It is difficult to see how Brazil's opinion will be anything other than, ''we of course disagree with threats'' (but with this massive proviso) ''we condemn your bootleg usage'' - if they remotely have similar views as James's. 

I cannot see anything beyond muted sympathy, from the Brazilians. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Bet you have a signed Language of Fear.

Never even read it. You might mistake my refusal to jump on bashing bandwagons as "brown-nosing", but I won't say anything bad against anyone untill I have reason to do so, and just being a friend of Axl or TB, or an (allegedly) bad writer of poetry, simply isn't reason enough for me. His silly attack on bootleggers and failure to see the bigger picture here, on the other hand... 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Also.............. to Del, @Fernando and anyone else:

Feel free to stop asking questions in reply to questions. You're making yourself look more guilty with each time you do that.

Simple question: Guns N' Roses and Team Brazil are or are not associated with the two people who are threatening peoples family in the name of TB & GN'R, yes or no? 

I realize I've posted this once already today, but for some reason Del James seems to not be able to understand and reply to a simple question without lying or further implicating TBs association by answering questions with questions.

I would give like if I could. Del made an idiot from himself

• Like 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Never even read it. You might mistake my refusal to jump on bashing bandwagons as "brown-nosing", but I won't say anything bad against anyone untill I have reason to do so, and just being a friend of Axl or TB, or an (allegedly) bad writer of poetry, simply isn't reason enough for me. His silly attack on bootleggers and failure to see the bigger picture here, on the other hand... 

Too easy to wind up. 

i bought the Locked N' Load Box for about 750 Euros. Because i love GUNS N' ROSES. GN'R is my hobby, i play guitar, I'm singing like Axl (which sounds bad). I'm a GN'R freak.. but it makes fun.. since I'm 14.

I would buy every official material but there is no new material (besides the Demos and other Stuff from the 1k Box). I would buy offical live concerts. That's 110% for sure! But which choise have the GN'R fans? We have no other choice than enjoy the bootlegs! It's waste of EVERYTHING to banned Ritz, Paris, Saskaton, HOB01 and other of great material from the internet WHY? and there is no offical release! That's sad.

a few days ago, i read somewhere a article about the best Rock live records of all time. Live Era was missing, because it's not really a live album. But I'm pretty sure.. Marquee 87 would be in the Top Ten of the best live rock records of all time! I'm fuckin' pretty sure. But damn. They don't even release the full Marquee show.. which is one of the best performance by Axl of all time! This is the closest thing to his AfD voice (!!!)..

There is a full Marquee Show, see B sides and Out Ta Ge Me (awful bloated remix) on Live Era

There is a full Ritz 88 Show, see the Party or whatever which was played on a big screen

There is a full Tokyo 88 show, see You're Crazy and Used To love Her in good quality on Live Era

There had a big chance to release a Blu Ray of Ritz '88, a full live recording of the Marquee '87 and Tokyo '88, exclusiv for the Locked N' Loaded Edition. That would be worth the 1000 Bucks !!! And I'm Pretty sure hundret of GN'R Fans would pay for three complete shows.

But noo!!! NO FUCKIN LIVE MATERIAL!!! EVEN in the 1k Box.. and no, The 5 "Live Like A Suicide" Tracks are not LIVE.  SO I enjoy my 500GB Harddrive full of bootlegs. Sorry I'm angry..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was actually certain that you once tried to contact Del James about some nerd stuff. But if I am wrong I stand corrected.

The problem is not you being wrong, we all are now and then, but you making up stuff about me.

I might have contacted Del about an interview, or some other "nerd stuff" at some point, although I can't remember it, but how that would equate to "brown-nosing" is beyond me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Again, he's missing the point. It's NOT about them reporting videos to YouTube! It's about them threatening families AND doing so while claiming they're working for Team Brazil and/or Guns N' Roses. What's so hard for Del to understand about that?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He has started to think now :lol:

I doubt this actually means anything. He's probably just responding and not actually looking into anything. He also seems to be obsessing over the bootlegs, that isn't what this is about at all. 

Edited by Jw224

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

That would be an all time low move if they (TB) is in on this.

From the fans perspective this is just the updated version of how people obtain bootlegs...they shouldn’t run into assholes trying to kill them. Any artist that talks about their influences mentions getting bootlegs of their favorite bands as kids and listening the shit of em. 

But GNR want to block this because they think In  the future they might maybe release something...GTFO

Just now, RussTCB said:

Again, he's missing the point. It's NOT about them reporting videos to YouTube! It's about them threatening families AND doing so while claiming they're working for Team Brazil and/or Guns N' Roses. What's so hard for Del to understand about that?

He said he was concerned about the threats and was asking for more information about it so people are telling him the story.

It's hard to fill in someone who seems clueless via Twitter :wacko:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

The problem is not you being wrong, we all are now and then, but you making up stuff about me.

I might have contacted Del about an interview, or some other "nerd stuff" at some point, although I can't remember it, but how that would equate to "brown-nosing" is beyond me. 

It was a bootleg you were inquiring about, correct? And that is why Mr James stood you up, correct? And it could have been the beginning of a beautiful friendship. You both after all have a penchant for Scandinavian anti-Christian metal. 

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Uhm, he is implying that it is possible that someone is faking working on behalf of the band/management/label, so he is addressing that issue. Honestly, I don't think Del is willing to deny any connection, it isn't for him to do that. He might not even know even if he might find the thought ludicrous. Such a denial must come from management/band/label. And as for the threats, again, he has expressed a worry over that and that is as much as we can expect from him. 

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It was a bootleg you were inquiring about, correct? And that is why Mr James stood you up, correct? 

How do you know he did? Maybe you weren't so wrong about your wild accusations this time, and maybe it worked?

• Like 1