An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

1 minute ago, cooker said:

He never read it. Just spouted off the TB cut and paste response. 

But he claims he read it. Certain people attacking us take everything Axl and his followers said as gospel. Objectively, this is proof that Del James cannot read.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Lio said:

Metallica probably doesn't have People like Del on the pay roll.

Please, Axl, Slash, Duff, get professional people on board. We know you can afford it. Don't disrespect us with the likes of Del. Let him write a short story for the next video, but for the love of God don't let him be your spokesperson. He sucks big time. 

Maybe GNR is trying to do that since they have the entire UYI tour and the NITLT tour on pro-shot.

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You respected Del? May I ask why? :lol:

I am not saying he was proven to be an asshole before this. Just a nobody. So a nobody turned out to be a bit of an asshole. So what? The world is full of them. I am hardly surprised.

Did I catch you brown-nosing up to him once upon a time or is that just my imagination?

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

It goes beyond personal message board drama when you have Alfred leading and instigating a multi-thousands of dollar purchase on a GNR bootleg, threatening families of GNR fans, and taking down videos left and right claiming that TB is on their side (along with Mofo)

Hopefully we can communicate the full scope of the situation to him while we still have his attention

Edited by WhazUp

Just now, WhazUp said:

It goes beyond personal message board drama when you have Alfred leading and instigating a multi-thousands of dollar purchase on a GNR bootleg, threatening families of GNR fans, and taking down videos left and right claiming that TB is on their side (along with Mofo)

Looks like they would rather wash their hands of it, certainly doesn't seem to care that these people are claiming to be working on behalf of GN'R. 

1) Tell people what you're about to tell them 

2) Tell them

3) And then tell them what you told them.

I guess Del has just acknowledged receiving step 2?

If step 3 comes and goes with no action by GNR, we storm The Vault at midnight.

Edited by soon

Del: I read it. I hate bootlegs fuck you its your own fault you are breaking the law

Some good guys: do u know about threaths? do u know that person behind it is a leaker?

del's mind explodes

Del: what the fuck you are talking about?!(because whole letter wasn't about that)

:facepalm:Wow Del 

Edited by sl4yer
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

BTW...

THANK YOU @Archtop for posting this on twitter!  YOU ROCK!

Shit, haha I’m on holiday and only just picked up on this, what a disappointing response. I really hope he didn’t read it properly because his really missed the point. 

• Like 1

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I'm sure I remember you mentioning that you tried to contact him. 

I don't think I have ever attempted to get in contact with Del. Doesn't seem to be that hard, though :lol:. If I ever did try to get in contact with him, it must have been for an interview request back in the day. So yes, you are just making up stuff about me again.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

You respected Del? May I ask why? :lol:

I am not saying he was proven to be an asshole before this. Just a nobody. So a nobody turned out to be a bit of an asshole. So what? The world is full of them. I am hardly surprised.

I respected he because different TB he was next Axl when Axl was anonymous guy and for this i always defended he when was attack for someone on the forum, maybe i be bit naive person:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't think I have ever attempted to get in contact with Del. Doesn't seem to be that hard, though :lol:. If I ever did try to get in contact with him, it must have been for an interview request back in the day. So yes, you are just making up stuff about me again.

Bet you have a signed Language of Fear.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

WOW, talk about completely missing the point.

7 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Del reached out to me 

Good. I hope you're able to convey to him what is actually happening. He seems to not even have a remote clue at the moment, yet still keeps speaking on the issue.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

People like @fernomenoyde and other big channels never monetized on it. The label did. That was mentioned multiple times.

Exactly. Several of my videos had been picked up by UMG or YT's copyright people but they let it be and just told me that the label was going to take ad revenue 

• Like 2