2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

I got admit, when it comes to silkworms, I can't help thinking 'bout a movie scene with a cop pursuit. Just think about a Cadillac Escalade, gangsters inside of it, shots fired by both the police and the thiefs, and silkworms BLASTING troughout it.
Those very classical american moments in a movie...

I have both different feelings 'bout these leaks.
1. FINALLY! 19 years after it's original recordin', we are finally able to listen to Silkworms n' Oh My God.
2. Ok, gr8, but...supply and demand. The prices for "Atlas Shrugged" and "The General" just skyrockted.

I think the next one is going to be Atlas Shrugged.

Just more five or six years folks. 

18 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

I have both different feelings 'bout these leaks.
1. FINALLY! 19 years after it's original recordin', we are finally able to listen to Silkworms n' Oh My God.
2. Ok, gr8, but...supply and demand. The prices for "Atlas Shrugged" and "The General" just skyrockted.

I think the next one is going to be Atlas Shrugged.

Just more five or six years folks. 

The next one is This I Love Remix, cos it was in that clip that contains all this leaks.

10 hours ago, estebanf said:

These 2 leaks were the most exciting things that happened to the GNR world since january 2016!!

What do you mean ?  'Oh My God' and 'Silkworms' are not even GNR songs ...

The most exciting thing that happened to the GNR world since january 2016 is Saskatoon '93 surfacing, and the announcement of the official release of unreleased/unheard ('The Plague', 'Clink SOYL', ...) and/or previously unknown ('Move To The City' acoustic '88) studio recordings of the REAL GNR on the AFD box !

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nikki_Sixx said:

What do you mean ?  'Oh My God' and 'Silkworms' are not even GNR songs ...

The most exciting thing that happened to the GNR world since january 2016 is Saskatoon '93 surfacing, and the announcement of the official release of unreleased/unheard ('The Plague', 'Clink SOYL', ...) and/or previously unknown ('Move To The City' acoustic '88) studio recordings of the REAL GNR on the AFD box !

not wanna ruin your party boys, but those two demos indeed are GNR songs, like it or not.

but I also have to agree that Saskatoon was the biggest thing not since 2016, but probably since 2009. leaching $1000 for a box of demos we have for decades can hardly be described as "exciting", LOL

2 minutes ago, Gunnerfan_rus said:

Just listened to youtube versions - not that I hear too much on them.. Would like to listen to good quality audios

there's not much more to improve on those, they're not of really great quality. the "remixer" probably used some filter to make the quality deliberately poor, as the "2013 BBF guitar excerpts" seem to have a bit better quality.

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Oh My God was recorded off the computer mic because whoever has them had to record it quickly before the link he had got taken down as it wouldn’t allow a direct download, whoever that guy was of course...:shrugs:

no, it was "dissected" from the demo with BBF guitar (which sounds normally)

• Like 1

just got it from twitter... I readed someone saying that OMG was recorded over a phone call but the version I have here sounds normal, like a normal soundboard, sounds clear than the End of Days version and I believe that has different stuff on it (don't remember the song that well)