Puerto Rico 2010 Proshot

7 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Who wrote this poem and who is the General?  Thankyou

The poem was written by The Chairman, responsible for all of last year’s leaks.

The General is an unreleased GNR song that, to this day, hasn’t leaked in studio quality.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

1 hour ago, surforia said:

Seeing this thread bumped caused me to go back and watch part of this show.  If Axl sounded like this on the NITL tour, I would have taken a second mortgage on my house and seen every single show within a 300 mile radius of my house.

300 miles would not enough to saw all the SA leg!!!! Santiago 2010 was kind the same Axl quality. 

12 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

Watching the remastered version by @FRANSAD who did again an amazing job! Thanks man for everything you share!

What an amazing show. Axl was phenomenal. I really miss these -vocal- years.. 2009/2010 were pure gold. I never get enough..

TIL is fckn' killer. Don't Cry probably the best live performance in the last 20 years.

I love that little video at the bottom of your post. It’s like Axl is saying to Slash “we’ll tell them we are working on new music together, string them along for years, and empty their bank accounts with them buying concert tickets...”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

I love that little video at the bottom of your post. It’s like Axl is saying to Slash “we’ll tell them we are working on new music together, string them along for years, and empty their bank accounts with them buying concert tickets...”

Sadly we couldn't imagine back then..

21 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Y esa foto con Bach no fue del 2010? Saludos compatriota. Estamos hasta el loly con la cuarentena.

Fue el 2016 cuando vino solista en el Marriot jajaj, hasta el pico pero ojalá quede poco...fuerza ahí.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Axl was still the best rock n' roll frontman on the planet in 2010. He still had the voice and charisma, but also talked to the crowd a lot, handed out tequila shots to fans, stopped songs/shows, brought out people like Bubbles... there was still a level of unpredictability that NITL sorely lacks.

people usually talk more when they're excited/more emotional in most cases and when they're more invested. Axl went on tour in support of Chinese very late as you know, 2009. So in 2010 he probably still had a reason to be very excited to present it to the fans live.

Can't really expect him to feel the same way about other shit like on NITL for 4 years cause it just doesn't compare to the release of Chinese, something he wanted to present to the world for more than 10 years.

and 10 years is a long time. At 48 years old he sounded so good that some of the old tunes live sounded like when he was still in his prime.

we don't exactly know what he is capable of now vocally, cause he doesn't prepare and isn't as driven to "prove" something. With AC/DC it was too important to not prepare for, so he did and for the most part it sounded brilliant.

in 2016 he still sounded good with Gn'R and then it kinda sounded like he wasn't as excited for the remainder of the tour. Still solid though.

they brought guests to perform with them as well. Billy Gibbons, Pink, Dave Grohl, etc, and also Steven. Locomotive, Slither, SOYL, Dead Horse.

I think with the inability to tour, Axl could come back with a little bit more hunger as a performer but the only thing that will really make it fresh and exciting for the band and the fans imo is a new release of original material or at the very least a setlist that is not stale that will contain tunes that were never played before live like Hardschool or some other shit from the leaks and old favorites from the catalog.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2020 at 5:43 AM, Rovim said:

people usually talk more when they're excited/more emotional in most cases and when they're more invested. Axl went on tour in support of Chinese very late as you know, 2009. So in 2010 he probably still had a reason to be very excited to present it to the fans live.

Can't really expect him to feel the same way about other shit like on NITL for 4 years cause it just doesn't compare to the release of Chinese, something he wanted to present to the world for more than 10 years.

and 10 years is a long time. At 48 years old he sounded so good that some of the old tunes live sounded like when he was still in his prime.

we don't exactly know what he is capable of now vocally, cause he doesn't prepare and isn't as driven to "prove" something. With AC/DC it was too important to not prepare for, so he did and for the most part it sounded brilliant.

in 2016 he still sounded good with Gn'R and then it kinda sounded like he wasn't as excited for the remainder of the tour. Still solid though.

they brought guests to perform with them as well. Billy Gibbons, Pink, Dave Grohl, etc, and also Steven. Locomotive, Slither, SOYL, Dead Horse.

I think with the inability to tour, Axl could come back with a little bit more hunger as a performer but the only thing that will really make it fresh and exciting for the band and the fans imo is a new release of original material or at the very least a setlist that is not stale that will contain tunes that were never played before live like Hardschool or some other shit from the leaks and old favorites from the catalog.

omg you read the future

i re-watched this show and omg is AMAZING axl was in his peak, he sound better than 90s concerts, i truly amazing 

hi does the don t cry part with fully rasp, ycbm with full rasp and dancing like a maniac, this i love sound like  ainstant classic here, and rocket queen isn t bucthered has a 80s vibe all over the place axl was like 48 then? 

2 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

i re-watched this show and omg is AMAZING axl was in his peak, he sound better than 90s concerts, i truly amazing 

hi does the don t cry part with fully rasp, ycbm with full rasp and dancing like a maniac, this i love sound like  ainstant classic here, and rocket queen isn t bucthered has a 80s vibe all over the place axl was like 48 then? 

Yes, and that’s not even his best 2010 show. Check Bucharest 2010 ;) 

9 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

The comment about his weight on the first post is a tad unfair. He started the tour quite heavy, Canada leg he was probably at his biggest although those pics were not an accurate portrayal of him and he slimmed down throughout the year. By dubai he looked amazing late 2010

My question is what happened to him at a certain point that weight began to be so much of a problem? He was pretty much always in shape from 87-93. At times he even looked too skinny. Even during 2001-2007 he kept his weight in check. It hasn't been until 2009-present where he's had real problems with it. It sticks out even more when Duff and Slash look pretty fit for their ages.