The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

I’m in the US. I’ve searched for all these songs. Almost all of them have come up the first time I searched and then not again. I’m wondering if GNR comes up as a suggestion because of a recent addition to the system. But once the algorithm  recognizes that track isn’t available yet it reverts to released tracks. Just a thought. 

Perhaps we were wrong. :P

Perhaps was considered for CD2 in early 2008, in 2008 the name was still Perhaps, but many years have passed since. Most CD songs back then retained their name for the eventual album. 

I assume they will have Slash re-record the amazing solo that is in the 2000 mix, and that is a damn shame.

21 minutes ago, Dean said:

No sign of Perhaps in the UK, however we’ve an additional character for Soul Monster as it’s now showing GNR for ‘soul mons’ 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, nothing in the US either…could those claiming Perhaps now pulls up GNR confirm with a screenshot?

Edited by sofine11

I feel bad for all these artists who grinded their ass off to make a song or band with a similar title to these demos, only to be relegated in the search engines by the algorithm all because a bunch of GN'R nerds polluted the systems due to Axl not releasing music 20 years ago :lol:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

I searched for CD3 and Spotify opened a portal to another dimension.

Portal to the metaverse? That's where the new album has been hiding :lol:

3 minutes ago, MJRoses23 said:

One last thing to add to the algorithm thing. When Hard Skool was discovered on Spotify before it was released, did we all not search for other titles then? I find it hard to believe this wouldn’t have happened then too. 

Iirc wasn't it not showing up for "hard school" but it showed up for "hard skool?" And I think Jackie Chan or whatever other title didn't bring up anything.

• Like 1