Must be a slow news day. Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

19 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

In the context of the video, it doesn't make sense that he'd call her his mom.

"And my manager, he was down the hallway with a girl!"

"Beta?"

"No, not Beta... Beta is my amores, Beta is my wife"

It's weird that they asked "Beta"? It sounds to me that they asked him if Beta was the manager (although Axl said "he"), not the girl the manager was with, because Beta was known to be his manager at the time the video was recorded. It makes more sense, comparatively, than that they would instantly think that the girl the manager was with was Beta.

I can't decipher what Axl says about Beta. It doesn't sound like "wife" and not like "mom" or ""amores" either. It's something else.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

It's weird that they asked "Beta"? It sounds to me that they asked him if Beta was the manager (although Axl said "he"), not the girl the manager was with, because Beta was known to be his manager at the time the video was recorded. It makes more sense, comparatively, than that they would instantly think that the girl the manager was with was Beta.

I can't decipher what Axl says about Beta. It doesn't sound like "wife" and not like "mom" or ""amores" either. It's something else.

I dunno, Axl clearly says the manager was a guy, and it sounds to me like they're asking if Beta is the girl the manager was with. Then Axl explains that no, the manager wasn't with Beta, because Beta is his wife.

It's been rumoured for years that they've been married. Something about touring being much easier if they travel as a family. :shrugs:

What I hear when they ask about Beta is Axl misses a beat speaking and while he's making hand gestures to communicate, one of the women offers up the term "Amore" which Axl then repeats in agreement and then says "My world." So Axl says "Beta is my... my amore, my world."

Maybe?

Id love if Axl refers to Beta as the worst GNR song ever, My World. :lol:

• Haha 4

Why is the video still on youtube?

Where are you, Axl‘s „online security  guards“? Are you sleeping?! 

You pull the trigger as soon a public live performance goes online (means a shaky cell phone snipet from a stadium gig shot from the 127th row) but you don’t react when Axl is filmed (secretly) in a private situation?! Amateurs 😄

57 minutes ago, Creed said:

Maybe the girls were hardcore fans like us knowing about the hotel incident with Beta/Goldstein.

2001_027.jpg

2001_028.jpg

It doesn't say anything about a "hotel incident" here. The translation:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t4741-2001-01-16-o-globo-interview-with-doug-goldstein-and-beta-lebeis

Unless you mean the picture, but I wouldn't call Beta a "girl" he was with based on that picture. Plus, they didn't know who Axl was talking about when they asked "Beta?", so it doesn't seem they knew anything about Doug.

Edited by Blackstar

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

First one is 1995, at some instrument trade show. There's a few other pictures from that day. The second one is 1999.

Doesn't sound right. Axl had short hair in 1998, I don't think it would have grown that much in 1999. It seems more like it was from 1995, too.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Doesn't sound right. Axl had short hair in 1998, I don't think it would have grown that much in 1999. It seems more like it was from 1995, too.

Could be, I read on another forum it was from '99. It's only shoulder length, so it definitely could be '99. The guy who posted it (Miser) is pretty knowledgeable on Axl's mid-late 90's appearance. (He was obsessed with Axls hair, lol)

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Anyone know what happened to Axls right leg in the one pic?

It's behind the table that the guitar is displayed on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Could be, I read on another forum it was from '99. It's only shoulder length, so it definitely could be '99. The guy who posted it (Miser) is pretty knowledgeable on Axl's mid-late 90's appearance. (He was obsessed with Axls hair, lol)

Here it says it's from 1995:

It even has supposed exact dates, lol. Is the poster in that thread the same as Miser? :lol:

Edited by Blackstar

In regards to the Doug Goldstein story: Doug said in an interview that Slash had slept with his wife. I don't know how many times he was married, though, and the way he mentioned it in the interview was pretty casual.