Must be a slow news day. Brazilian tells details of romance that cousin lived with Axl Rose

I am probably going too far. Tell Russ to delete if you feel I am going overboard.

I am projecting.Assuming.

Axl does not look good yeayah. We all age. He has resources to hire trainer, chef, all who are nutrionists.Hire hair stylists.

His money looks real good , but  he could have easily found his Mrs Right. Call Patty The Matchmaker Springer to find someone. I don’t  mean no wanna be starlet . There are business women in his world. There are not just wanna be starlets seeking money.

He is still a man. The  couple pics of Duff and wifey Susz and Slash n wifey Meg all four hanging out dinner, he does not feel odd man out. I am pushing it here. Pardon me. He can easily find a woman with it all, 30 ish, not too much younger and have a baby. A family. His. Roots.. Someone like him, like Prince, what happens when they....you know....family of.. , her grankids.....their kids.Rights name, image works.   I really think they, she, has too much control over this man. 

2 minutes ago, Amaya said:

I am probably going too far. Tell Russ to delete if you feel I am going overboard.

Axl does not look good yeayah. We all age. He has resources to hire trainer, chef, all who are nutrionists.Hire hair stylists.

His money looks real good , but  he could have easily found his Mrs Right. Call Patty The Matchmaker Springer to find someone. I don’t  mean no wanna be starlet . There are business women in his world. There are not just wanna be starlets seeking money.

He is still a man. The  couple pics of Duff and wifey Susz and Slash n wifey Meg all four hanging out dinner, he does not feel odd man out. I am pushing it here. Pardon me. He can easily find a woman with it all, 30 ish, not too much younger and have a baby. A family. His. Roots.. Someone like him, like Prince, what happens when they....you know....family of.. , her grankids.....their kids.Rights name, image works.   I really think they, she, has too much control over this man. 

What does Axl need a wife for? Sex? He's got the groupies for that. Someone to keep him company and mother him? Beta. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Towelie said:

What does Axl need a wife for? Sex? He's got the groupies for that. Someone to keep him company and mother him? Beta. 

Some people look for more in a partner, a life partner, family with kids, etc. Everyone is different. I'd rather have a meaningful relationship with an average looking woman with a nice family than banging different beautiful babes every other night. (Though the latter would be more fun, no doubt but would be taxing in some ways if they never lead to something more serious) 

Some people get that all out of their system before settling down with someone, but as I said, everyone is different. 

Who knows what Axl wants, none of my business really. Maybe even he doesn't know.

10 minutes ago, Amaya said:

Well marriage also isn’t for everyone. Let the man make and live with those decisions whatever they may be. 

This stuff has nothing to do with the band and not releasing music. Although there’s some interesting comments about Doug and Fernando here, who knows where it’s coming from 

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Well marriage also isn’t for everyone. Let the man make and live with those decisions whatever they may be. 

This stuff has nothing to do with the band and not releasing music. Although there’s some interesting comments about Doug and Fernando here, who knows where it’s coming from 

The comment about Doug was telling and it’s cool Axl has never publicly bashed Or demeaned Doug.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Yes, there is some personal stuff about Doug Goldstein and I would imagine it's bad for him that it comes out this way.

8 minutes ago, Creed said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but at 1:16 Axl says: 'Beta is my wife'.

That would explain a few things. And the whole thread title should be changed in 'Axl says: Beta is my wife.'

I hear „Beta is my mom”

• Like 2

Slow day, so I'll join in on the silliness of breaking this down with a shot in the dark theory. Perhaps Axl was tiring of the relationship and opted to have Beta (or the producer in question) play the bad cop for him so that he didn't have to be the one to break it off. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Locke said:

Slow day, so I'll join in on the silliness of breaking this down with a shot in the dark theory. Perhaps Axl was tiring of the relationship and opted to have Beta (or the producer in question) play the bad cop for him so that he didn't have to be the one to break it off. 

That is more than likely what occurred. I’m surprised Axl wasn’t aware of the phone recording this exchange. 

I would very much doubt Axl is still getting 'groupies' in the traditional sense. For a start, if he was, you can GUARANTEE someone would have tried to make some money out of that and we'd have full 'kiss and tell' stories going on. 

I think even this story is being blown up massively by someone flogging it. Seems to me this girl and her cousin hung out with him a couple of times, (and by that it seems on an almost platonic level, based on what she says and that video) then was told to clear off, which pissed her off. There could well be a very legitimate reason for her being told to get lost, such as, for example, her getting ideas that it's going to be more than just friendship and being seen as something of a gold-digger. 

If i had a rich friend who was somewhat vulnerable and thought someone was sniffing around purely out of financial interest, to be honest, I'd probably tell them to fuck off too if I was certain that was what was going on. 

You've got to ask really why this girl chooses to flog a story like this to the papers......

9 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That is more than likely what occurred. I’m surprised Axl wasn’t aware of the phone recording this exchange. 

A very good point - pretty odd to sit and record his conversation like that in a personal and private place. I'd be asking serious questions as to why that was happening, and for what purpose. 

Edited by allwaystired

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's the cousin selling the story rather than the woman in the alleged relationship I think.

The 'producer' might be Andre whatshisface rather than Beta. Wasn't he known as Axl's party 'fixer'?

Ah yeah, I missed that point. She does mention the 'producer' is female though. 

I don't know, i'm just cynical about this one. As a very rich man known for his 'eccentricity' and for being (we think) single he's got to be an absolute magnet for (for want of a better term) 'honey-trap' type operations. There probably has to be a very serious element of caution involved in a case like this, for the protection of everyone. 

51 minutes ago, Creed said:

Thats exactly what he says. And his hand gesture is nothing i would do talking about my mom. But i would do the gesture pointing out that this woman i'm talking about is my wife. Plus, as said before, he is telling a crazy wife story next.

In the context of the video, it doesn't make sense that he'd call her his mom.

"And my manager, he was down the hallway with a girl!"

"Beta?"

"No, not Beta... Beta is my amores, Beta is my wife"

38 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I would very much doubt Axl is still getting 'groupies' in the traditional sense. For a start, if he was, you can GUARANTEE someone would have tried to make some money out of that and we'd have full 'kiss and tell' stories going on. 

I think even this story is being blown up massively by someone flogging it. Seems to me this girl and her cousin hung out with him a couple of times, (and by that it seems on an almost platonic level, based on what she says and that video) then was told to clear off, which pissed her off. There could well be a very legitimate reason for her being told to get lost, such as, for example, her getting ideas that it's going to be more than just friendship and being seen as something of a gold-digger. 

If i had a rich friend who was somewhat vulnerable and thought someone was sniffing around purely out of financial interest, to be honest, I'd probably tell them to fuck off too if I was certain that was what was going on. 

You've got to ask really why this girl chooses to flog a story like this to the papers......

A very good point - pretty odd to sit and record his conversation like that in a personal and private place. I'd be asking serious questions as to why that was happening, and for what purpose. 

There are a few stories from that time frame (2012) about Axl having young women invited to hang out on his tour bus after a show and telling them stories. So this one seems to be along these lines, too.

From the look of things these cousins seem pretty well off. In the video they say they'd been to Vegas before. So maybe they went to Vegas again on their own and not because Axl invited them.

Axl looks drunk or on something in the video, so he probably didn't notice he was being recorded. There were other people on that bus though (from TB?) who should have noticed it.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2