09/18/21 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

alfierose

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If it really is Absurd, what sense does it make to deliberately remove the sound?

Just telling you what I’m seeing as a drummer and what I heard on Susan’s Instagram live. I’ve seen nobody else 100% confirm hard skool was sound checked and just going off the drum knowledge I have 

Just now, LandOla said:

What's the logic in muting even if it was Hardskool since earlier they posted Slash playing Hardskool...which means it can only mean that they're soundchecking another new song, is it The General?

I don't think the Slash people and the people who run GNRs social media are that tightly coordinated. Maybe they don't even know he posted that, wouldn't surprise me with this band.

1 minute ago, LandOla said:

What's the logic in muting even if it was Hardskool since earlier they posted Slash playing Hardskool...which means it can only mean that they're soundchecking another new song, is it The General?

this is quite extreme, again I feel like if it was anything worth while people would be on social media talking about it since it was open air

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I don't think the Slash people and the people who run GNRs social media are that tightly coordinated. Maybe they don't even know he posted that, wouldn't surprise me with this band.

I am not so sure about that. Beta watches and likes almost every post on Slash's social media.

• Wow 1

12 minutes ago, JustRnR said:

I am not so sure about that. Beta watches and likes almost every post on Slash's social media.

I think she manages or has some sort of influence on SMKC now too. So she seems to be very very involved. She dug through the comments on Meegans post when it first came out to respond to my question 15 hours later

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I think she manages or has some sort of influence on SMKC now too. So she seems to be very very involved. She dug through the comments on Meegans post when it first came out to respond to my question 15 hours later

100% no influence, not a manager. I think she just checks out all the social media from all the 'GnR Fam' and making sure they are being nice about Axl ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JustRnR said:

So what? I also watch and like almost every post on Slashs social media, does that mean I too am involved? That just means I have social media.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

8 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

TB involved with smkc? That’s shocking if so.

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

100% no influence, not a manager. I think she just checks out all the social media from all the 'GnR Fam' and making sure they are being nice about Axl ;)

They were promoting their last tour in 2018 and I thought there was a discussion that they were managing them since perla was no longer in the picture? 

im pretty sure slash thanked them in the liner notes on living the dream too. 

sorry to get off topic but this was my assumption 

• Wow 1