The US Politics/Elections Thread 2.0

downzy

Biden made a speech today about 12:30 central time from Europe. 

It was mostly the same stuff he's been saying about Ukraine. 

I now President Z still wants weapons and supplies and a "no fly Zone" which no one will do. It shows that everyone is afraid of Putin and Russia, so he'll continue to do what he wants to do.

Then Biden says "if Putin uses chemical weapons, we will respond" Exactly what the US and Europe would do, he didn't say. What annoys me is why do they keep saying if Putin uses chemicals when they all know he will eventually. I don't understand why nothing can be done before he uses those weapons?

It's just the same shit over and over again, and even though Ukraine are getting the best of Russia some days most of the country is so fucked up, how can anyone live there anymore?

I still wish someone would tell Putin to go fuck himself and say you want a war with us, bring it! Then let's call his bluff.

Putin has been doing what he wants from the beginning and still doing it. No matter how many sanctions the world puts on him, he continues his reign of terror and more people die. 

I will never understand this whole thing.

Trump suing Hillary Clinton, her campaign, the DNC, and James Comey, accusing them all of collusion to spin a narrative that he was working with a foreign power to win the 2016 eleciton.

https://www.axios.com/trump-hillary-clinton-lawsuit-2016-election-russia-eae7491b-edf4-489e-9dc6-c1f8347eb55c.html

Never mind the fact that the Russian collusion stuff never really became a focus until after the election that Trump won. 

A nice PR move I guess.  But that's all this is.  It will be tossed before it gets going.  

You mean to tell me that the asshole who was credibly accused of sexual assault decades ago continues to be an utter disaster of a human being and Supreme Court Justice?

One can only wonder what Rapey K will be like three decades from now…

7 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Born In The USA is not a flag waver, quite the opposite actually.

I think that was his point, that republican is not aware of the meaning of the song kinda thing

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

It’s really fascinating to watch Republicans turn the debate over trans rights into one about pedophiles and grooming.  Considering their speaker of the house during the 2000s was convicted of sexually abusing children, they supported a Senate candidate in Arkansas who abused 14 year olds, a current sitting Florida congressmen is currently being investigated for trafficking a minor across state lines, another sitting House member who looked the other way at sexual abuse when he was a wrestling coach in college, and two former RNC workers were just convicted of sexual abuse of minors, I’m not sure they’re in any position to cast aspirations on trans rights supporters and Democrats over this issue.  

Feels more like projection than righteous indignation. 

And oh, this too doesn’t look good or help their cause:

Interesting article on the topic here:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/04/from-hastert-to-gaetz-lets-talk-about-republicans-and-sex-crimes.html

• Wow 1

Three years since Assange was dragged out of the Ecuadorian embassy and thrown in prison. No choice but to say the Biden administration is guilty of torturing a journalist. Dropping this obvious political prosecution spearheaded by Pompeo and Sessions should have been an easy call, but apparently they agree with them and not the administration Biden was VP of who warned of the dangers. 

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

Disney having the worst year due to their support for indoctrinating our children into Trans / Homosexual perversion.

CNN+ fails after a $300 million cost of launching their service, not to mention their acquisition by Warner Media.

Oklahoma becomes the next state to ban abortions in the US. More to follow if the Supreme Court rewrites abortion laws or even overturns Roe v. Wade

Elon Musk attempts to buy Twitter and addresses their censorship of opposing views, which are mostly conservative.

States are asserting their authority over the Government by enacting their own laws to prevent the Biden Admin from destroying our county.

Joe Biden reaches all time low approval ratings. Due to high gas prices / inflation / border crisis / inaction of the military overseas. The list goes on...

It appears the Democrats are having a poor time doing anything right and it's showing. People are done with liberal policies and are fighting back. This November will be a changing of the guard. Disposing of the failed liberal policies of the left and starting a new. Things are happening. Slowly but surely!

Edited by 31illusions