Petrobras Symphonic Orchestra plays tribute show to Guns N` Roses

• ChristianGNR changed the title to Petrobras Symphonic Orchestra plays tribute show to Guns N` Roses
31 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

I would actually like to see gnr do this someday. I thought this thread was an announcement 😄

Definitely. I was watching Lou Gramm at the Night of the Proms from back in '02 and it was incredible seeing him sing with an Orchestra backing him. Some of the CD stuff along with November Rain would benefit more than most with that sort of treatment. 

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Mh, I can't really imagine that apart from a handful of songs. Anything Appetite with an Orchestra? Meh.

And it would still be the SAME FUCKING OLD SONGS! :D

It doesn't necessarily have to be a classical arrangement. Imagine yesterday's with some country string treatment, or you could be mine with some aggressive classical cellos/strings. I think it could actually be pretty damn cool with some of the more unusual choices. 

When Metallica did it first they added to brand new songs, and dig a few that never really got played before... so it doesn't have to be the same old set. But it would be gnr, so😄

5 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I would actually like to see gnr do this someday. I thought this thread was an announcement 😄

Conducted by Marco Beltrami? That would be rad! 

Edited by Sosso