Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

EirLsGQXsAgjb1P?format=jpg&name=large

PS

Casual sex: I wonder if glory holes will become the method of the future? The inventor of glory holes was clearly a Nostradamus-esque visionary.

Canada agrees! :lol: 

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/07/23/canada-glory-holes-covid-19-coronavirus-safe-sex-health-advice/

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

Is this a good idea? In Belgium they are loosening restrictions right at a time when cases are rising again. 

https://www.euronews.com/2020/09/24/belgium-loosens-coronavirus-restrictions-despite-infection-rate-rise

Sure doesnt make sense to me. Our leaders are scolding us left and right as further restrictions are implemented.

• Like 1

UK confirms 2nd day in a row over 6000 new cases but still given the UK population is still very very small %%

Also from Sat 26th Sep NEW restrictions for Leeds Stockport Wigan & Blackpool 

Anyone landing in Barbados from UK will NOW have too self isolate for 7 days as they have added UK too there RED list

Edited by Gavin82

Just watched the world news. Numbers are up. Florida Gov might have to cut back because cases are on the rise. 

So sick of hearing this shit every damn day.

So many people getting sick and so many dying. Meanwhile, Trump says we are doing great and he keeps campaigning without wearing a mask and many of his so called followers doing the same thing. What morons!

NYC has cancelled New Year's eve in Times Square. Not a surprise at all. 

No Halloween, no Thanksgiving parade and now no NY eve celebration. Can't wait for this year to vanish. But I'm afraid that the new year, might be more of the same.

My mom's cousin lives in Florida and their Gov. has opened the state to 100% and no mandatory masks.

I swear I think Trump and all the Republican politicians want to see how many of their citizens they can kill off with this virus. First the seniors and then the college students and then the teens. Pretty soon there won't be anyone left for kids under 10. Maybe they will do a better job at running the country? Who the hell knows?

Nothing much different in Texas. Dr. Fauci said if he had a magic wand he would make the virus go away. I think this virus is making every one stupid.

54 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What is the context of this @action

Ei3KqsiXsAA4jQe?format=jpg&name=medium

Is Belgium Borisizing things?

the relations between experts and the government in belgium has been farcical, even more so than in the rest of the world.

what happened was, the expert team advised the government something, and the government flatout ignored them and lifted some restrictions, essentially opening the gates for the virus.

the experts then threw a hissy fit and announced a "media strike", they refuse to participate in news bulletins on television anymore.

which is fine by me. the less said about the experts, the better.

I'm not believing anyone anymore, by this point. it is all utterly farcical and embarrassing. belgistan is an utter joke

26 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Yet another protest in London. I'm losing track on whose protesting for what, it seems like there's a different one every week. I believe they are the same people attending every protest. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/26/london-lockdown-protesters-urged-to-follow-covid-rules

I wanna peaceful protest against all these protests.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 4:18 AM, Gavin82 said:

Rio confirm there world famous carnival is now postponed indefinitely 

Very smart thing to do. I know Rio loves their carnival, but it's not safe right now and it's bad enough in Rio with the covid as well as everywhere right now.

Texas fair is cancelled and also New Year's eve in NYC. Not safe for the millions of people who attend these events.

This is one suck year!

11 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I honestly don't care if this offends anyone but I am sick of wearing a fucking mask. I can't even go into the hallway of my apartment building without one.

They do nothing.

I work in retail and Noone uses the social distancing rules that are in place. I've literally had people touch me.

I understand but it's all we got right now. Stay safe and don't let people touch you. lol Unless you want them to!

On 9/26/2020 at 2:43 PM, action said:

the relations between experts and the government in belgium has been farcical, even more so than in the rest of the world.

what happened was, the expert team advised the government something, and the government flatout ignored them and lifted some restrictions, essentially opening the gates for the virus.

the experts then threw a hissy fit and announced a "media strike", they refuse to participate in news bulletins on television anymore.

which is fine by me. the less said about the experts, the better.

I'm not believing anyone anymore, by this point. it is all utterly farcical and embarrassing. belgistan is an utter joke

I wanna peaceful protest against all these protests.

I agree. No more protests. It's getting old now and some people use it as an excuse to crash their car into crowds and riot and loot when the sun goes down.

I did see Dr. Fauci on CNN the other day. He said a new vaccine would be ready by November/December. It will be one shot and won't have to be freezed. Not sure which vaccine this is? I'm so confused by all the vaccines coming out and all the drug commercials that TV has every damn day.

I hope this is true, but who knows?

Regarding vaccines, rumour is China have been vaccinating key workers since July, which means they've skipped the three-staged safety trials, but then you cannot believe everything that comes out of China (and Russia) so take that story with a pinch of salt. A viral-vector vaccination developed by Oxford/AstraZeneca (UK), which uses adenovirus passed through chimps, and had already skipped early clinical trials because of similarity to MERS and Ebola vaccines, was paused at stage three because a woman lost the function of both her hands and feet!! Any takers?

Manna for antivaxxers naturally. 

PS

Regarding the 10pm curfew, to paraphrase Black Adder ''there hasn’t been a war run this badly since Olaf the hairy, King of all the Vikings, ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside''

https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/27/brits-rave-in-the-streets-after-spilling-out-of-pubs-at-10pm-13332342/

Edited by DieselDaisy