Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Karma is real and this disease is nothing to joke about as people are dying

if you wish a deadly disease on someone. You have no morals and karma will come back to you and wishing harm on someone simply because you have a different political view is absolutely disgusting

Since Karma doesn't exist I'll be fine. ;) 

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

if you wish a deadly disease on someone. You have no morals and karma will come back to you and wishing harm on someone simply because you have a different political view is absolutely disgusting

Don't worry about Trump. He knows everything best and the US has the very best people in everything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

If anything, they’re getting karma from everything they did 

It’s funny because Bolsonaro literally said a week ago that the disease was a fantasy, and exaggerated 

Well let’s see now 

Just now, Dazey said:

Since Karma doesn't exist I'll be fine. ;) 

When did the entire fuckin' western world suddenly turn into Hindus anyway?  Karma my fuckin' arse, why Karma, why that particular part of Hindu theology, why not Hannuman the monkey God or Ganesha with the elephant head :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Duwz said:

If anything, they’re getting karma from everything they did 

It’s funny because Bolsonaro literally said a week ago that the disease was a fantasy, and exaggerated 

Well let’s see now 

Which is my point!

So if they get it because of karma. Something will happen to you because you(not you specifically) are happy they are infected with deadly disease

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Which is my point!

So if they get it because of karma. Something will happen to you because you(not you specifically) are happy they are infected with deadly disease

IF anything. For now, let’s assume karma doesn’t exist 

2 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

It does exist. Again if you wish a deadly disease on someone simply because  you have a different view politically is absolutely disgusting and  shows that’s part of the reason you can’t have a healthy debate anymore

So whats a good reason then?  What if they're an absolute prick? :lol:

1 hour ago, downzy said:

I must admit that I might have been a bit careless this week as I didn't expect it to reach where I live so soon

This goes precisely to what I mean by the confirmed figures. I think they may have given people a false sense of confidence. Some of these countries that have very few cases now probably have thousands. 

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Ok so when you are affiliated by the disease you still won’t believe it?

No, I'd be more likely to believe I caught it because everybody is going to catch it rather than some mumbo jumbo bollocks!

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Mind that karma Christopher or you might come back in the next life as a fat cunt :D

11 minutes ago, action said:

so business as usual then :lol:

I hope you both get it! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

17 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Me neither, I have so many bad eating habits and I drink too much but I haven't been sick in two decades.

Exactly the same here, my diet is terrible, I’ve had a bowl of Lucky Charms and a half pounder today and that might be my lot, my diet is really random and naff but I never seem to get ill.  

Trump declaring a national emergency over the spread of COVID-19. 

Negotiations are ongoing between Congress and the White House to pass a financial assistance bill.  Apparently one of the sticking points with Republicans is ensuring that none of the money provided by the federal government goes towards paying for people's abortions.  And also the cost, as many Republicans aren't so sure of the seriousness of the situation.  

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Exactly the same here, my diet is terrible, I’ve had a bowl of Lucky Charms and a half pounder today and that might be my lot, my diet is really random and naff but I never seem to get ill.  

You're a lanky fucker like me, aren't you? Maybe that's the secret for never catching something...

22 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You're a lanky fucker like me, aren't you? Maybe that's the secret for never catching something...

He's an ugly fucker which is also a reason why he's at less risk of catching "something". :lol: 

• Haha 2