UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

22 minutes ago, betterman said:

Remaster sounds great, im hearing some subtle new things here and there, guess it is just clearer.

Deeper vocals at the end off Dust n Bones stand out a lot more. Only heard a few so far but they sound great 

But there is a big difference in the mastering volume of November rain and the rest of the tracks - i think its a very good mix by Steven Wilson but it is mastered to hot with a DR of 5 while the rest of the record is mastered like Chinese democracy with a DR of 7/8.

It sticks out more than it should, but all in all both the remastered tracks and November rain sounds good, but not coherent

Edited by betterman

10 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I just watched the Ritz Premiere in my movie Theater and all I gotta say is: holy shit. It felt like I was actually IN that room. Seeing it there really made it incredible and I’ll never forget this experience. I’ll post something more detailed later 

Out of curiosity is it the full show, ie with the stoppages between songs or have they cut it down to just the songs with minimal downtime in between?

Edited by aliexpress

19 minutes ago, SilverMachine said:

The bits I've seen of the Ritz, my abiding thought is that with Izzy on stage they still look like a proper band up there - a gang.

I'm not into Gilby as a musician, I think he is not even close to Izzy's level as a songwriter, but I think that you couldn't ask for a better fit when it comes to Gilby's image, moves, and also his sound.

he doesn't have the chops Richard got for example, and while a capable songwriter, I never thought he was good enough to be in Gn'R, even if some of his Pawnshop Guitars ideas could have worked well as part of a potential next Gn'R album in the mid 90's, but they still looked like a gang with Gilby's look imo.

• Like 1

Maybe are my headphones (not so good) but i can't hear so much difference between the original and the remaster. I tought i would hear them a bit louder ... I don't know

2 hours ago, betterman said:

But there is a big difference in the mastering volume of November rain and the rest of the tracks - i think its a very good mix by Steven Wilson but it is mastered to hot with a DR of 5 while the rest of the record is mastered like Chinese democracy with a DR of 7/8.

It sticks out more than it should, but all in all both the remastered tracks and November rain sounds good, but not coherent

NR sounds way Better than the other ones