• Welcome to the Jungle
    • It's So Easy
    • Nightrain
    • Mr. Brownstone
    • Paradise City
    • Sweet Child o' Mine
    • Rocket Queen

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/25/2022 at 05:25 AM

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

Debated for a while between Easy and Brownstone. 

Same.  I voted for It's So Easy.

SCOM have most votes, while ISE and Mr Brownstone are still in the game is madness ! SCOM may be the best song on the album, but people vote for it because they listened to it 100 000 times and they got tired of the song. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

SCOM have most votes, while ISE and Mr Brownstone are still in the game is madness ! SCOM may be the best song on the album, but people vote for it because they listened to it 100 000 times and they got tired of the song. 

This. SCOM is the best song on the album.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Same.  I voted for It's So Easy.

In my case it was never one of my favorite songs. I always found it a bit silly and the chorus quite unbearable. I prefer Mr Brownstone's groove and It's So Easy's venom all the way.

9 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I agree with where we are now. These seven remaining songs are better than the ones we have voted out. But it is getting harder. Still, Paradise City needs to go now. For me, it's tight with Rocket Queen but as stated before, Paradise has some weaknesses to me and although it is a great song, this is it.

Rocket Queen is the best song on the album you goddamn philistine!

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

10 more votes and It`s So Easy is ahead of SCOM by votes. Come on, people, we can do it. :lol:

I can live with ISE going as it was my runner up choice this round. Should not be SCOM no matter how many times we've heard it. The opening riff is iconic and I don't care if Slash hates it. :lol:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, downzy said:

I get that SCOM isn’t everyone’s favourite (it’s not mine), but how it leaves the competition this early is beyond me.  It has one of the top five guitar solos of all time.  If people are still listening to GNR one or two hundred years from now, it will most likely be this song (and maybe Jungle).

It is iconic and the song that made the band. Deserves to stick around until the last or second last round.

Have some god damn respect! 🤪

This

We all heard the song a zillion times. We are all tired of it. But it's a damn good song, and the most important song of the album with Jungle.

My vote goes to Brownstone. I love it, but it's not on the same tier as the others.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, History2010 said:

Personally, I think it would be very interesting if SCOM/WTTJ get eliminated earlier on. They are so often portrayed as the best songs on the album so if the members of this forum feel differently then that's kinda refreshing, 

Final three are currently looking like a combination of RQ, WTTJ and NR (which is the order I'd rank them) but the next few rounds are going over the weekend so we might get a slightly different crowd voting. Nothing guaranteed just yet.