• Pretty Tied Up
    • Locomotive
    • So Fine
    • Estranged
    • You Could Be Mine
    • Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)
    • My World

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/25/2022 at 06:00 AM

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'd say Absurd is easily the worst song they've released. At least My World ends quickly and isn't too repetitive.

I agree with this. Honestly, Absurd might take the cake for being the worst, even over My World, and that's because it took different incarnations of GNR to record, re-record, mix, and master a Frankenstein version of an already dreadful 20-year old song. At least My World was slipped in there without too much consideration. I can at least respect that as a gag. Still terrible, nevertheless.

8 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

GITR has the coolest intro and it rocks. Not sure how that counts for nothing even if someone doesn't like the lyrics. I don't have to relate to all the lyrics of songs I listen to. Sometimes I just want something that rocks and GITR is a badass rocker.

THIS! Don't understand why Get In The Ring seems to be one of the most hated songs around these parts. Musically I think it's great

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ixtlan said:

UY2 is kinda pointless because everybody knows it’s going to be Estranged. TSI will be the most interesting to see what is chosen. I reckon Human Being Or Ain’t It Fun. 

There's also You Could be mine. And Locomotive. But yeah, Estranged will win most likely.

5 hours ago, Sosso said:

People can still get drunk and change their thdir minds at night

Yeah! Just drunk people can change their minds...:lol:

3 hours ago, ryanf23 said:

I’d make a pretty high wager that My World is the first to go lol

You're genious!  :lol:

2 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

THIS! Don't understand why Get In The Ring seems to be one of the most hated songs around these parts. Musically I think it's great

Musically it’s one of thier best guitar wise. It was a fun track back in the day. Slash opening with that guitar is awesome. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

TSI only has 2 good songs. Ain't it Fun is the clear best followed by Since I Don't Have You.

I fear that Since I Don't Have You will do the final round for TSI but to me that was always one of the worst songs of the record. I really feel some kind of love for almost every GNR track released with exception of a lot of CD tracks of course. But SIDHY is one of the few I really can't enjoy at all.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

I fear that Since I Don't Have You will do the final round for TSI but to me that was always one of the worst songs of the record. I really feel some kind of love for almost every GNR track released with exception of a lot of CD tracks of course. But SIDHY is one of the few I really can't enjoy at all.

Agree. I'm not a fan of SIDHY. I sounds really whiney. :lol:

• Like 2