Axl read the forum?

we know he did back in the days and the last time was years ago but the question is, axl read the forum these days?

And how he discover the forum back in the days? how he comunicate with the admins and say "hey im axl and i want to  talk here" lol, i know is a odd question but very interesting one due the enigmatic persona of axl 

PD:if so, love n peace to you Axl :)

Edited by darkside259

48 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Sure he does or did it eventually. One proof is the improve of the gnr selects from YT.... or some of the management.

Axl doesn't need to read the forum to realize how bad Selects were. Perhaps he just randomly played one of those vids and said Fernando what the fuck!

Edited by ©GnrPersia

3 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Was the last Dexter appearance the Madison rant?  Crazy to think it has been that long, I remember when he came here in 2008 and the site took ages to load due to all the people here trying to ask him questions lol

I remember on a now deleted Guns N'Roses Fan Website, the Fans kept calling Axl Dexter, saying stuff like," Did Dexter black out his Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo? Did Dexter think the weird Cornrows he did to his hair looked good on him?" I l, having absolutely no idea why these Fans were calling Axl Dexter said something like,"Why are you guys calling Axl Dexter? This is even worse than Fans who call him Axel!" The responses were something like," Axl went on multiple Guns N'Roses Fan Websites and used the name Dexter as a screen name . Also, Dexter was the name of one of Axl's Cats who is now deceased." That made a lot of sense.... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder if Axl could make a new Account and call it,"I am Guns N'Roses Number One Fan!" And just post as if he is just another Axl Rose Fan and post stuff like,"I wish all original Guns  N'Roses Members would get together this year and perform at least one Major show! I would love to see that and I'm sure other Guns N'Roses Fans would too! "He'd come off as just a normal Guns N'Roses Fan, but he'd actually be Axl Rose himself masquerading as a normal Guns N'Roses Fan Poster! 😃

Edited by Karice
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Karice said:

I wonder if Axl could make a new Account and call it,"I am Guns N'Roses Number One Fan!" And just post as if he is just another Axl Rose Fan and post stuff like,"It would be nice if all original Guns N'Roses Members could get together this year and perform at least one Major show! I would love to see that and I'm sure the Fans would too! He'd come off as just a normal Guns N'Roses Fan, but he'd actually be Axl Rose himself masquerading as a normal Guns N'Roses Fan Poster! 😃

Ok someone has to do this......just incase

Karice?....are you Axl? :axl:

40 minutes ago, Karice said:

I wonder if Axl could make a new Account and call it,"I am Guns N'Roses Number One Fan!" And just post as if he is just another Axl Rose Fan and post stuff like,"I wish all original Guns  N'Roses Members would get together this year and perform at least one Major show! I would love to see that and I'm sure other Guns N'Roses Fans would too! "He'd come off as just a normal Guns N'Roses Fan, but he'd actually be Axl Rose himself masquerading as a normal Guns N'Roses Fan Poster! 😃

Axl go play the show stop losing the time on tje forum! 

On 8/12/2022 at 5:26 PM, Karice said:

I remember on a now deleted Guns N'Roses Fan Website, the Fans kept calling Axl Dexter, saying stuff like," Did Dexter black out his Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo? Did Dexter think the weird Cornrows he did to his hair looked good on him?" I l, having absolutely no idea why these Fans were calling Axl Dexter said something like,"Why are you guys calling Axl Dexter? This is even worse than Fans who call him Axel!" The responses were something like," Axl went on multiple Guns N'Roses Fan Websites and used the name Dexter as a screen name . Also, Dexter was the name of one of Axl's Cats who is now deceased." That made a lot of sense.... 

I dunno. He referred to himself as "Uncle Axl" in a concert animated video in 2001 and fans called him that for years 

1 hour ago, Chris 55 said:

I dunno. He referred to himself as "Uncle Axl" in a concert animated video in 2001 and fans called him that for years 

I was wondering why a Fan on here called Axl Uncle Axl. I had never heard of a Fan calling him Uncle Axl and I found that strange, now I understand the Uncle Axl reference. 😃

6 hours ago, darkside259 said:

Axl go play the show stop losing the time on tje forum! 

I'm not Axl. I promise! 😏