2023 WORLD TOUR

Just now, God of Thunder said:

BS website. Guns will not play Porsche Arena in Stuttgart. That is way too small for them.

I will likely not visit a show next year if they don`t bring out a new music, somehow the thrill is gone. I am a huge fan of the reunion and I managed to see them all over the world. But this year was the first year I had the opportunity to see them and chose not to; I rather saw a Maiden show.

Yeah same. Loved it a lot, seen it, done it. It's lost it's magic for me too- which was always going to happen if the same thing is done over and over with little to no change. 

That website is weird. It's got to be spam, as this stuff is nowhere else, but it's a weird way to spam people! 

That Glasgow show never got rescheduled or officially cancelled. Seeing as it's in limbo that's probably an indication they do plan to tour Europe yet again. If so, they'll very likely be doing it when they use the site for the Transmt event (which is 7th-9th July) as they need to use the same stage and have the public park closed, which can only be done for brief periods. 

22 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah same. Loved it a lot, seen it, done it. It's lost it's magic for me too- which was always going to happen if the same thing is done over and over with little to no change. 

That website is weird. It's got to be spam, as this stuff is nowhere else, but it's a weird way to spam people! 

That Glasgow show never got rescheduled or officially cancelled. Seeing as it's in limbo that's probably an indication they do plan to tour Europe yet again. If so, they'll very likely be doing it when they use the site for the Transmt event (which is 7th-9th July) as they need to use the same stage and have the public park closed, which can only be done for brief periods. 

Glasgow is scheduled for June.  I'm gonna say last weekend of hopefully 

20 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

How do you know?

I spoke directly to a member of the camp.  Face to face last month. I was told June.  I mentioned it previously along with an English show.

19 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Share your source please, friend.

I spoke directly to a member of the camp.  Face to face last month. I was told June.  I mentioned it previously along with an English show

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, reayj2003 said:

So did 2020..that became 2022

In GNR defense, 2020 Covid was in full swing. Lots of Bands, Musicians, and Singers shows were postponed due to Covid. We just fully got our lives back this year (2021 was a major start, but 2022 is the first year we are truly living like it's 2019 again for the most part).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karice said:

In GNR defense, 2020 Covid was in full swing. Lots of Bands, Musicians, and Singers shows were postponed due to Covid. We just fully got our lives back this year (2021 was a major start, but 2022 is the first year we are truly living like it's 2019 again for the most part).

I’m not sure why you thought I was being critical. Every tour by every band was postponed I was just stating a fact. 

Edited by reayj2003

All those clowns that called us every name under the sun for saying the tours would be postponed due to Covid went very quiet didn't they?! 

I remember some idiot dropping me a load of personal abuse in 2020 for daring to suggest that live music gigs wouldn't be happening that summer, as if stating the glaringly obvious was the big problem! They must have felt pretty moronic two years later when they finally started up again. 

On another note though, will GNR really try stadiums again, at the same prices? Not sure how things are in other countries but here in the UK people's personal finances are getting very bad, with further huge rises in bills/taxes incoming. Friends I know in promotions/bookings etc are telling me gig tickets really aren't selling across the board and the industry is very concerned. 

If a tour is happening, perhaps they'll have to cut the capacities/prices? The latter is unlikely I'd imagine though, as this is GNR! 

34 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

All those clowns that called us every name under the sun for saying the tours would be postponed due to Covid went very quiet didn't they?! 

I remember some idiot dropping me a load of personal abuse in 2020 for daring to suggest that live music gigs wouldn't be happening that summer, as if stating the glaringly obvious was the big problem! They must have felt pretty moronic two years later when they finally started up again. 

On another note though, will GNR really try stadiums again, at the same prices? Not sure how things are in other countries but here in the UK people's personal finances are getting very bad, with further huge rises in bills/taxes incoming. Friends I know in promotions/bookings etc are telling me gig tickets really aren't selling across the board and the industry is very concerned. 

If a tour is happening, perhaps they'll have to cut the capacities/prices? The latter is unlikely I'd imagine though, as this is GNR! 

A lot of people were saying Covid would be over by Summer 2020. I myself assumed Covid would be around for about two months and then we'd get our lives back(I assumed it was going to be like Zika, Swine Flu, Sars, and Ebola that were only problems for about two months and then we got our lives back.) I remember even Celebrities were predicting that Covid would only be around for a couple of months and we'd get our lives back. It took almost three whole years to get our lives completely back.

Edited by Karice

24 minutes ago, Its Tino said:

Lol they’re not going to want to “split the loot” remember lol

Nobody does.  It's amazing they got this far in their career and still fill what they do.  I wouldn't go to a stadium tour anyway.  The smaller the venue, the better in my opinion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

Nobody does.  It's amazing they got this far in their career and still fill what they do.  I wouldn't go to a stadium tour anyway.  The smaller the venue, the better in my opinion.

I loved seeing them at a 5k venue last year after ally previous shows were stadiums. So much better and better sound too.

3 hours ago, Its Tino said:

I think GNR days filling stadiums in the US are done. 

Nah, if they announced a farewell tour they'd have plenty of packed stadium's in the US. 

As far as just going out and playing the NITL show?? I guess I would have said a while ago that they have no chance but they have done how many runs through America in stadiums at this point?? Surely less sell outs but still good business would be my guess.