2023 WORLD TOUR

4 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Would be surprised, as Glasto wont pay more than £1.5m to headline acts. GnR got £5m for download festival. So they'd be doing it for the heritage of the festival rather than money. which doesnt sound like modern GnR

They'll probably get less than that if they do end up doing Glastonbury

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/how-much-glastonbury-headline-acts-7260463?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

54 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Me neither. It's become an event not really for music fans these days- just a day out for the rich Instagram crowd. 

It's a publicity event getting bigger and bigger names and trying to cater to all tastes. For example, 2019 had Babymetal playing. Not exactly the usual Hippy crowd you get at Glastonbury

Yes, they haven't played in Canada since 2017 (they had a Toronto show scheduled for 2020, but couldn't reschedule it in 2021 due to Covid restrictions).

So the 2023 tour could be a bit of both Europe and North America. Maybe they'll play some European festivals plus Glasgow and other cities they haven't been before, and then do a Canadian tour plus a limited number of U.S dates in cities they couldn't reschedule for 2021, e.g. Seattle.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, they haven't played in Canada since 2017 (they had a Toronto show scheduled for 2020, but couldn't reschedule it in 2021 due to Covid restrictions).

So the 2023 tour could be a bit of both Europe and North America. Maybe they'll play some European festivals plus Glasgow and other cities they haven't been before, and then do a Canadian tour plus a limited number of U.S dates in cities they couldn't reschedule for 2021, e.g. Seattle.

I hope so and they come to Atlanta which never got rescheduled.

22 hours ago, cineater said:

I don't think they've hit Canada in a while.

In my Fictional Axl Rose story, Axl and his new Band , Cake Cream/ The New Guns N'Roses just did a show in Montreal, Canada 😏 Wish he could do that soon in real life. 

Edited by Karice

24 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

oh-wow-that-is.gif

🤣 At your sarcasm, but it would be nice if Axl did a recent show in Canada with his New Band. Edit.

Just edited my first post to make it clear that Axl and his New Band were performing. I accidentally just put "Axl's New Band, Cake Cream/New Guns N'Roses at first without making it clear Axl was there too. 

Edited by Karice

2 hours ago, Karice said:

In my Fictional Axl Rose story, Axl and his new Band , Cake Cream/ The New Guns N'Roses just did a show in Montreal, Canada 😏 Wish he could do that soon in real life. 

attachment-guns-n-roses-november-rain-vi

Oh look there's you and steph from back in the day, Cake cream and all.

On topic I really don't see GN'R being a good fit for Glasto at all.

2 hours ago, Karice said:

Said it before and I’ll say it again…

You belong in a tree…

4 hours ago, Karice said:

In mine, we just left Terrapin Station, a place where you look for inspiration.  My friend died and I got very sick.  I live but for the moment I'm stuck in GNR world.

I should probably check back in with my story.  It's been a while.  Been thinking about it so it's time to get back to writing.  One of my characters comes looking for me when I don't answer the call to write.  Funny how the mind works.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

attachment-guns-n-roses-november-rain-vi

Oh look there's you and steph from back in the day, Cake cream and all.

On topic I really don't see GN'R being a good fit for Glasto at all.

Are you implying that I am Axl Rose?  🤭😃😏🤣

Because the person with Steph in that screenshot is Axl Rose.... 😏

2 hours ago, opalho said:

Skin N' Bones 30th Anniversary Tour? It would be amazing if they played in arenas in the US and Canada and do an acoustic performance on couches...

That could actually help his voice as well

There are indeed rumour about Greece, early July 2023 in Athens. Saw it on a website I didn't even knew it existed so it can be BS. Here's the link  https://rockinathens.gr/guns-n-roses-ellada-fhmes/

Well it says that there are many rumours that the band will play a show in Athens in July and that's it. To be honest I don't trust it. On the other hand since the reunion , rumours like these never came up in Greece. We already knew our fate.

I do remember Fernando answering a question about which country he would like them to play in, and he included Greece. Let's see. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JaxTeller said:

There are indeed rumour about Greece, early July 2023 in Athens. Saw it on a website I didn't even knew it existed so it can be BS. Here's the link  https://rockinathens.gr/guns-n-roses-ellada-fhmes/

Well it says that there are many rumours that the band will play a show in Athens in July and that's it. To be honest I don't trust it. On the other hand since the reunion , rumours like these never came up in Greece. We already knew our fate.

I do remember Fernando answering a question about which country he would like them to play in, and he included Greece. Let's see. 

Since I've never been to Greece before, I'd love that

• Like 1