2023 WORLD TOUR

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You have to go a long way to find a company worse than Ticketmaster for customer service.....but the more hassle they get, the more they might try to get answers? 

It's not their place to answer. They sell the tickets. Not announce the shows.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

It's not their place to answer. They sell the tickets. Not announce the shows.

They are fucking shit though. Let's not be too generous to them......and as the seller of the tickets they are responsible for holding on to a lot of people's money indefinitely. 

If they don't have the answers,they need to pass it up the chain and get them. They've got to do something for their sky high 'booking fees'.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

They are fucking shit though. Let's not be too generous to them......and as the seller of the tickets they are responsible for holding on to a lot of people's money indefinitely. 

If they don't have the answers,they need to pass it up the chain and get them. They've got to do something for their sky high 'booking fees'.

At this point they don't even give you tickets (not even PDFs you can print) anymore, only mobile crap. So expecting them to answer questions is quite too much asked of them.

• Haha 1

Just now, PatrickS77 said:

At this point they don't even give you tickets (not even PDFs you can print) anymore, only mobile crap. So expecting them to answer questions is quite too much asked of them.

Very true.

They fucked me over recently by inexplicably 'cancelling' tickets two months after I bought them, then claiming it was a mistake and that I was 'welcome to buy the same seats again'.....for double the price I paid for them. 

I declined, so they refunded me.....minus the 'transaction fee' which they said was non refundable. So essentially I paid them money for nothing. Many complaints got me nowhere. 

Trying really hard not to use them ever again, but it's difficult as they have such a monopoly now. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Very true.

They fucked me over recently by inexplicably 'cancelling' tickets two months after I bought them, then claiming it was a mistake and that I was 'welcome to buy the same seats again'.....for double the price I paid for them. 

I declined, so they refunded me.....minus the 'transaction fee' which they said was non refundable. So essentially I paid them money for nothing. Many complaints got me nowhere. 

Trying really hard not to use them ever again, but it's difficult as they have such a monopoly now. 

Yeah. And those assholes know that. Reading the fine print always makes my blood boil. Especially hearing this, while they always claim that tickets can't be cancelled and they can't be reissued. Total bullshit. They can do everything to fuck you over and as a fan you just have to accept to get fucked in the ass.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Very true.

Fuck. Their fault but wont even refund the transaction fee?! How much was it?

41 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Very true.

That's outrageous. The whole thing needs to be better regulated.

3 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Very true.

There's a lot of this going on in the UK with hotel bookings.  You book in advance for a good price and they then cancel your booking after learning of a local event taking place which will drive up demand and prices.  If had a this happen to me twice in the UK its like the wild west in this country with lack of regulation literally everywhere.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RnRHOFGNR said:

There's a lot of this going on in the UK with hotel bookings.  You book in advance for a good price and they then cancel your booking after learning of a local event taking place which will drive up demand and prices.  If had a this happen to me twice in the UK its like the wild west in this country with lack of regulation literally everywhere.

Didn't realise that was going on with hotels too- so shit. 

Yeah, the country is so absolutely fucked it's unreal. Nothing works as it should. 

31 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

Apologies for my laziness and not reading back through the thread. 

Is Glasto a go?

Is Europe all that’s rumoured or is there the possibility of any NA dates?

Danke

Glastonbury is not announced yet (that comes about May time) but all sources are stating it's happening on the Saturday night, and Duff confirmed it on on his radio show (said 'Glastonbury is going to be iconic' in a very casual way, as if he thought it had been already announced). 

That's about it really, other than the London shows and the spectre of the 'postponed' Glasgow show that has neither been cancelled or rescheduled yet. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Someone on the GnR subreddit noticed GnR is sponsoring driver Erik Jones’ car in the Daytona 500 this weekend. Maybe it’s just for fun, or maybe it’s in support of promoting a tour or release.

Hope so. Or maybe today is the day! Valentine's Day... GN'R/Team Brazil is gonna give love to the fans by releasing tour dates with the announcement of a new single or three!

• Haha 2

On 2/11/2023 at 8:05 PM, DTJ80 said:

TBH - that headliner set is at Glastonbury is usually much shorter than the usual GNR gig. It’s not impossible for him to ‘push it’ a bit for a smaller set. And TBH….there have been many artists who have played that slot WELL past their prime and most fans/attendees don’t care! If he is ‘ballpark’ all will be fine.

That's the spirit. They'll be bloody marvellous 👍 

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 8:05 PM, DTJ80 said:

TBH - that headliner set is at Glastonbury is usually much shorter than the usual GNR gig. It’s not impossible for him to ‘push it’ a bit for a smaller set. And TBH….there have been many artists who have played that slot WELL past their prime and most fans/attendees don’t care! If he is ‘ballpark’ all will be fine.

Didn’t Sir Paul McCartney play for almost three hours last year? I have a feeling Guns could play for as long as they want.