2023 WORLD TOUR

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Not sure if you're joking or if this is the truth. :lol: Who the fuck wants to talk to Frank Ferrer?? In Poland of all places. :rofl-lol:

he was just the smiling famous guy in the background so they could mention GNR on the infobar

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Can anyone see the video? Doesnt work for me.

22 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Doesn't seem to work but TVP Info might have a YouTube vid later maybe.

It works with VPN set to Poland and the ad blocker deactivated.

But it's all in Polish anyway:

• Thanks 2

On 2/5/2023 at 4:26 PM, waxl1974 said:

Okay so no announcement of any tour dates other than confirmed Hyde Park show and a strongly rummored Glasto headline slot and some possible European dates if those come to fruition. 

Could they either have 

1- An album to drop and then a tour to promote knowing ticket sales shouldn't be too much of a problem to shift or

2- The classic 5 will come back short term and head out for a few selected shows and also have this screened in cinemas live a bit like Coldplay done last year to have an even bigger audience and revenue? 

It just feels really odd just having the one confirmed show at the moment. I've got my tickets so at least I know I get to see them one more time.

Not a hope in hell this has anything to do with the AFD 5, reuniting. Zero. None. Zilch. 

It's more of what's been served the past 7yrs, with 1-3 different things which one maybe an updated blues jam... That is the realistic expectation.

I'm not sure they'll "tour" this year. Maybe the odd show here and there but nothing like the last 2 years. These things are logistical difficulties and they've recently announced their tours with more notice, presumably to enhance ticket sales. You can't expect to announce a stadium show 3 months from now and sell it out.

Maybe next year is more likely.

15 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Ah, didn't realise she was a known person.

Frank's wife back in the day (not any big star in Poland but did some not only modeling stuff here n there)

She dated some polish actors and musicians, tbh for me she is more known for dating famous polish guys than making any suberb music or anything. But she actually did some stuf. I remember one of my highschool friends from 20 something years ago who actuslly liked her music (big rock fan) so maybe it wasn't that bad after all. Dunno but dont like it.

Anyways, it's funny that we r lurking for date info into shit like that. Bittersweet.

Edited by Tomek1985
  • Like 4

Assuming the Europe dates are to be announced it's pretty last minute but not too late yet, especially if any non-festival dates run into August (might see more outdoor 30,000 capacity venues than stadiums etc?). Would love a Europe arena tour but big doubt that :cry:

The delay on date announcement for the Glasgow show is weird. I'm guessing it's a result of deals from Hyde Park & Glastonbury. Hopefully once the Line-up for that is announced they'll be free to announce this. I'd like to go to the Hyde Park show if possible. 

Motely Crue & Def Leppard moved to glasgow green on the thursday, Could GNR be the Wednesday (TRNSMT Fri-Sun) Would help with costs of staging etc.

Otherwise are they maybe in Hampden on 21-22 before RHCP?