2023 WORLD TOUR

17 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

I'm not here to please Greeks and Trojans, my opinion is my opinion, I didn't say that Axl isn't one of the greatest in history, he is, that's indisputable. It's like rooting for your favorite team, it's bad, but you keep rooting because you want it to win the match. Guns getting involved in Nascar shit was the most bizarre thing a band could have done, Guns were never associated with racing cars. There was a lack of creativity, I'm not an assiduous critic, you have to accept that the instrumental part is impeccable, Axl is bad, I don't know why, but he is. This does not take away my right to criticize because I paid dearly for the ticket. Not just me and dozens of people, I don't go to the show to just listen to SCOM, Patience, they have so much more to offer. And like I said Axl got tips from Gene from Kiss that tours make more money than you think without having to put out anything new, just play songs from 20, 30, 40 years ago.

We are not talking about your opinion about the shows in Australia. Quite frankly, I don't care about your opinion. We were talking about how the Australian leg was generally received. Then your own personal, subjective opinion is irrelevant. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

This is where I'm at... there's other tours I want to see this year but it's been 6 years since I've seen GNR and some friends are interested, so I might get cheap tickets. Definitely not in a rush to spend hundreds on pit tickets again, though.

Same here. Definitely not spending big bucks, but I'm sure we'll at least have a good time.

13 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I'm on the fence as well but i will probably go (its been nearly 6 years). Definitely not buying tickets in advance (I would have if an album was announced today) though as I expect many to be available during that long weekend.

I'm going to check where prices are at today and watch for the inevitable drops! I've certainly learned my lesson with GNR over the years.

1 hour ago, chinese stew said:

Regarding Paris...there are two OR categories...can someone confirm if " Fosse OR "is the golden circle?

Fosse Or is fake Golden Circle, it will be basically a good third of the pit (if not half...)

1 hour ago, chinese stew said:

Edited by WillBailey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

So seriously, what is your problem?

I think the poblem is that a lot of people can't get excited about GnR anymore, and that's understandable, but a lot of others still can. And it seems on here that some don't like it that others are still excited while they aren't, so they keep stating their opinion as if to convince others that their opinion is the only valid one. You see that often on here, someone posts something positive about the band, and someone else immediately has to post something negative or express again and again how for them it's impossible to get excited because of whatever reason.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Spike Killer said:

This royally sucks.  I can't get through on Pit.  I had a row 3 but now row 10 is closests.  

The universe doesn't want me to go :(.

Got Pit after all.

Same thing happened to me.  I kept getting to the step where it was securing my tickets and then I'd get an error after a few minutes.  One time it said they weren't available anymore.  Then, on like the 6th or 7th try (between two browsers) it finally worked.