The possibilities of Izzy and Steven ever coming back to Guns N'Roses? πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ

In my Fictional Axl Rose stories, 1987 Axl time travels from 1987 to 2022. In both Fictional Axl Rose stories, Young Axl wants Steven and Izzy to come back to Guns N'Roses in 2022. In the first story, he lies and tells both Steven and Izzy that Older Axl (Current Axl) told him he wants the hatchet to be buried(Older Axl told him no such thing) and they should come to the next Guns N'Roses Show. Steven and Izzy want the hatchet to be buried. He soon talks Older Axl into wanting to bury the hatchet after he told them Izzy and Steven wanted the hatchet to be buried. He pointed out that it had been at least 30 years since the Original Guns N'Roses were all together, and Older Axl caved. The Fans loved seeing Izzy and Steven back.Β 

Β 

In the second Fictional Axl Rose story, Young Axl doesn't lie, he is just like,"Hey, Izzy and Steven, I miss you guys and want you to be part of Guns N'Roses again. " Big difference between,"Older Axl wants the hatchet to be buried," and "I miss you, I want you guys to be part of Guns N'Roses again." Izzy and Steven show up to the next Guns N'Roses Show, wanting the hatchet to be buried and Older Axl had no idea what they were doing there. Young Axl admitted he invited Steven and Izzy to come back to Guns N'Roses and didn't tell Older Axl anything. Older Axl wanted the hatchet to be buried too and allowed Steven and Izzy to come back. The fans loved seeing Izzy and Steven back in Guns N'Roses.

Β 

Do you thinkΒ  there any possibilities of Steven and Izzy coming back to Guns N'Roses in real life? I and other Fans would love to see Izzy and Steven come back in real life just like in my Fictional Axl Rose stories. πŸ˜ƒ It would be beyond awesome and wonderful to see them join Axl, Slash, Duff, Melissa, Frank,Β  Richard, Dizzy. πŸ˜ƒ

8 minutes ago, Dieter said:

Not in this lifetime. 😁

Axl also said "Not In This Lifetime," when asked if Slash and he would ever work in Guns N'Roses together again, and.... Slash AND Duff are currently in Guns N'Roses! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£

33 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The management here won't even put him on the damn banner.Β  drives me crazy

Β 

I guess that's because Izzy and Steven aren't actively part of Guns N'Roses anymore and haven't been in at least 30 years. Only Slash, Duff, and Axl are on the banner due to being active Members of the Original Guns N'Roses. I'll take a gander and say that if this were 2015 and not 2022, only Axl would be on the banner.

21 minutes ago, Karice said:

Β 

I guess that's because Izzy and Steven aren't actively part of Guns N'Roses anymore and haven't been in at least 30 years. Only Slash, Duff, and Axl are on the banner due to being active Members of the Original Guns N'Roses. I'll take a gander and say that if this were 2015 and not 2022, only Axl would be on the banner.

Izzy is on the banner. He's next to Melissa on the right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

Izzy is on the banner. He's next to Melissa on the right.

On the banner, I only see Duff on the left looking down at his guitar, Axl in the middle looking to the right and singing, and Slash on the right looking at the camera.Β 

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Karice said:

On the banner, I only see Duff on the left looking down, Axl in the middle looking to the right and Slash on the right looking at the camera.Β 

if we're both talking about the forum banner, then Izzy is there with a nice suit, sunglasses, and a hat next to Melissa and left to the search bar.Β 

Edited by Rovim

37 minutes ago, Karice said:

On the banner, I only see Duff on the left looking down at his guitar, Axl in the middle looking to the right and singing, and Slash on the right looking at the camera.Β 

Rotate your phone for goodness sake! 🀣🀯

2 hours ago, Karice said:

Β 

Ashba and Stinson and all them are up there

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

He's on the forum banner, unless you meant how Guns N' Roses management doesn't use him in any of the marketing of the legacy material.

Β 

Steven? I don't see him

I know I run the risk of slightly hijacking my own thread with this, but ....

Β 

This is the Banner I see. I see Duff, Axl, and Slash. Nowhere do I see Izzy or Melissa in it(People on here say they see Izzy and Melissa).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dYZ3H21Dn7WTqdy16

Β 

Duff on the left looking down at his guitar, Axl in the center looking to his right and singing, Slash on the right facing the camera and looking left slightly.Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Karice

4 minutes ago, Karice said:

I know I run the risk of slightly hijacking my own thread with this, but ....

Β 

This is the Banner I see. I see Duff, Axl, and Slash. Nowhere do I see Izzy or Melissa in it(People on here say they see Izzy and Melissa).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dYZ3H21Dn7WTqdy16

if you're browsing this forum with your phone, just turn it to the side and I think you'll see them (Izzy and Melissa) like someone has already suggested in this thread.