The possibilities of Izzy and Steven ever coming back to Guns N'Roses? πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ

my guess:

Β 

i heard Steven has back problems so he probably can't follow them on their long and massive touring schedule, which is what they're mostly doing now.

I wonder if Izzy would come back if GnR suddenly reach a loot-splitting negotiation that Izzy was happy with, or if Izzy is already happy as he is now, and GnR are happy with keeping Fortus.

Edited by BucketEgg

Hmm. I just did some Izzy research, and it turns out, he did do guest spots with Guns N'Roses multiple times since he left in 1991.πŸ€” Multiple Sources said he NEVER did anything with Guns N'Roses since 1991, and that is false. πŸ€”

Edited by Karice

11 minutes ago, Karice said:

Hmm. I just did some Izzy research, and it turns out, he did do guest spots with Guns N'Roses multiple times since he left in 1991.πŸ€” Multiple Sources said he NEVER did anything with Guns N'Roses since 1991, and that is false. πŸ€”

Aww. Research. Most of us have seen him do those guest spots with GNR. So no one ever thought that these "sources" who claim otherwise were right.

15 hours ago, Karice said:

Hmm. Okay, I think I see someone behind the R in Forum and maybe someone someone behind the O in Forum. πŸ€”

You need to see Izzy put the phone in horizontal form, indeed in vertical mode isn't see either Izzy nor Melissa.Β 

1 hour ago, Karice said:

LOL. What multiple sources? Every fan in the world knows he played a few shows in 93.

• Like 3

I am just glad I can say I got to see Steven play with GNR for a couple tunes in 2016, sadly I think that is probably the closest we are ever gonna get to a full AFD reunion considering Izzy seems totally willing to sit out if he doesn't feel like he is getting a fair deal

10 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I am just glad I can say I got to see Steven play with GNR for a couple tunes in 2016, sadly I think that is probably the closest we are ever gonna get to a full AFD reunion considering Izzy seems totally willing to sit out if he doesn't feel like he is getting a fair deal

Would Izzy be willing to come back full time for $100 Million? Steven too? 😏In my Fictional Axl Rose story, Izzy and Steven come back to Guns N'Roses, and shortly after joining again, Steven and Izzy both ask for back Royalties and get $100 Million each and are happy.  😏

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Karice said:

😏In my Fictional Axl Rose story, Izzy and Steven come back to Guns N'Roses, and shortly after joining again, Steven and Izzy both ask for back Royalties and get $100 Million each and are happy.  😏

That's so interesting. Please mention them in every one of your postsΒ 

20 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

my guess:

Β 

i heard Steven has back problems so he probably can't follow them on their long and massive touring schedule, which is what they're mostly doing now.

I wonder if Izzy would come back if GnR suddenly reach a loot-splitting negotiation that Izzy was happy with, or if Izzy is already happy as he is now, and GnR are happy with keeping Fortus.

Obviously there were negotiations and they weren’t prepared to give Izzy an equal share which is a real shame because I think in the long run, that would have led to new original music sooner

3 hours ago, Karice said:

Would Izzy be willing to come back full time for $100 Million? Steven too? 😏I'm my Fictional Axl Rose story, Izzy and Steven come back to Guns N'Roses, and shortly after joining again, Steven and Izzy both ask for back Royalties and get $100 Million each and are happy.  😏

That is a really cool I'm my Fictional Axl Rose story, I look forward to any future I'm my Fictional Axl Rose stories you decide to tell in the future

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

Obviously there were negotiations and they weren’t prepared to give Izzy an equal share which is a real shame because I think in the long run, that would have led to new original music sooner

Β 

Β 

Maybe if they threw $100 Million at Izzy, he'd be willing to join again. 😏

5 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Izzy is a fountain of musical ideas.

The best quote I ever read from Dizzy was about Izzy....

Dizzy: I mean I saw Izzy a couple years back in the studio... and he was showing me a song he had just written called "Toothpuller" - it was literally about him visiting the dentist and getting a tooth pulled out. [Dizzy then sings some of the lyrics] I mean... this is a guy who wrote some badass songs and now he's writing about getting his tooth pulled... I mean come on

Β 

The thing is... I bet Toothpuller was fucking cool.

Β 

Edited by Ant000

5 hours ago, Karice said:

Would Izzy be willing to come back full time for $100 Million? Steven too? 😏I'm my Fictional Axl Rose story, Izzy and Steven come back to Guns N'Roses, and shortly after joining again, Steven and Izzy both ask for back Royalties and get $100 Million each and are happy.  😏

I think Steven would immediately go back if they asked him to. He seems very happy on the videos when he's playing "Out Ta Get Me" and "My Michelle" with the group at some of the NITL shows.Β 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:42 PM, Karice said:

Axl also said "Not In This Lifetime," when asked if Slash and he would ever work in Guns N'Roses together again, and.... Slash AND Duff are currently in Guns N'Roses! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£

I'm pretty sure his "not in this lifetime" quote was answering if there would ever be an AFD 5 reunion, so I'm going to say "no" to the question posed in this thread.

46 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

I'm pretty sure his "not in this lifetime" quote was answering if there would ever be an AFD 5 reunion, so I'm going to say "no" to the question posed in this thread.

The question specifically was, "Any chance you guys doing a reunion tour with the full lineup in the future".Β  So, it is only speculation as to what Axl may have been thinking at that point in time as to what his definition of "full lineup" may have meant and if he really even thought of anything before just flippantly saying, "not in this lifetime".Β  Arguing about it otherwise is just speculation.

Β 

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

The question specifically was, "Any chance you guys doing a reunion tour with the full lineup in the future".Β  So, it is only speculation as to what Axl may have been thinking at that point in time as to what his definition of "full lineup" may have meant and if he really even thought of anything before just flippantly saying, "not in this lifetime".Β  Arguing about it otherwise is just speculation.

Β 

My Nelson Mandela effect remembers it being something like,"Any chance of you and Slash ever playing in Guns N'Roses together again? " 😏

21 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

LOL. What multiple sources? Every fan in the world knows he played a few shows in 93.

You're right, I forgot those multiple Sources did say he last played with them in 1993, not 1991. I got the years mixed up. 😏