You time travel to 1985. What would you warn Guns N'Roses about? πŸ€”πŸ˜€

Guns N'Roses formed in 1985. Let's say you time travel to 1985 when you seeΒ  Guns N'Roses, a huge superstar Band in the making. What would you warn them about? πŸ˜€ I would warn Steven Adler to not get addicted to drugs. πŸ˜€ What would you warn 1985 Guns N'Roses about if you time traveled to 1985? πŸ˜€πŸ€”

12 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

I’d warn slash to make sure Axl gets the vocals done first and then release the fuck out of anything they create

I don't get this one? πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ€¨

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

Try and assign them missions of saving nearby people from death e.g. Todd Crew, Shannon Hoon, telling Duff to stay with Kurt Cobain when they met

Β 

not sure if it will go well. might mess up the GnR members mentally if they were assigned a mission, and they prevented a death on a specific day, but then it happens anyway on a later date. well, at least they tried...

Β 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I'd warn them about some weird fan fiction in 2022

🀭🀣😏☺️ In all honesty however, that Fan Fiction is actually an Axl Rose Fan Fiction mostly, and only a bit of Guns N'Roses. ☺️😏🀭🀣

3 hours ago, Nintari said:

I'd just tell them what happened to one another and bring proof so I didn't look like a lunatic. They're smart guys. They'd figure it out from there.

A Fan said she told Axl in 1984 he was going to be a huge success in the music world soon, along with his band. Axl took her seriously according to her. ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Draguns said:

I have to say that this is such an odd question and topic. I don't know...maybe the mod need to curate the topics more.Β 

I was just wondering what Posters would warn early Guns N'Roses about if they could time travel. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha 1

This thread might become a thread that's ahead of it's time. I had a thread that I was ragged and dragged for, and then later, Posters were like,"Karice was actually in the right with that thread and we ragged and dragged her for it . Even the Admins implied I was in the right. πŸ˜€

Edited by Karice
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

The internet.

The internet is a GOOD thing. Guns N'Roses Fans can check out them from the comfort of their homes, cars, work, schools, etc anytime we want due to the internet. In 1985 we'd have to actually go out of our way to see Guns N'Roses, but in 2022, we can see them whenever we want due to the internet! ☺️

• Haha 1