Hope Adler is ok

Always been my 3rd favorite member after Axl and slash.  His enthusiasm for music is unmatchable.  The smile he performs with.  And, because it has to be said, he does not seem like he’s on something here, but clutching his chest looks concerning 

https://metalsludge.tv/im-so-sorry-steven-adler-to-fans-mid-show-i-am-just-so-sick-i-feel-like-i-am-going-to-pass-out-see-video/

• Sad 4
  • Wow 2

True story. I was hanging out with him outside in between his main set and the encore at a show awhile back smoking a joint and a cigarette. He was throwing up and apparently dope sick. His tour manager was there too and said she was going to call the rest of the show off, but he wasn't having it.  He pulled it together and went out and killed it for 3 more songs. I can't even remember when this was.. Almost 20 years ago? It was when Joe Leste, Chip Z' Nuff and Alex Grossi were in the band. It was actually a great lineup. 

Anyway, I hope he is ok.  Maybe he was holding his heart as a sign of love and appreciation? Did he end up finishing the show?

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

Depends on the strain of each. I'd rather have omicron COVID than a lot of flu strains.

But with Flu, you aren't mandatory required to quarantine for about a week.  With Flu, you can still go out and live your life. With Covid, you have to quarantine yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Karice said:

But with Flu, you aren't mandatory required to quarantine for about a week.  With Flu, you can still go out and live your life. With Covid, you have to quarantine yourself. 

Depends on how bad your flu is, influenza made me nearly bedridden for a week and exhausted all through the second week. Not much living happened. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

True story. I was hanging out with him outside in between his main set and the encore at a show awhile back smoking a joint and a cigarette. He was throwing up and apparently dope sick. His tour manager was there too and said she was going to call the rest of the show off, but he wasn't having it.  He pulled it together and went out and killed it for 3 more songs. I can't even remember when this was.. Almost 20 years ago? It was when Joe Leste, Chip Z' Nuff and Alex Grossi were in the band. It was actually a great lineup. 

Anyway, I hope he is ok.  Maybe he was holding his heart as a sign of love and appreciation? Did he end up finishing the show?

$100 says he was dope sick at last night’s show too.

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yes hopefully he's okay. The original and best GNR drummer.

I listened to a roughly 6 minute Drum Solo of Matt, and it sounded REALLY cool..... For about 2 minutes, and then it got repetitive and boring sounding. Comments on the video were like,"Matt's drum playing sounded good for about two minutes, and then it was roughly four minutes of repetitive and boring sounds. I thought that too even before reading the comments.

I listened to Steven's Drum Solo, and it sounded way better than Matt's drum solo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1