Dude shares story on how he snuck into the troubadour show

I remember hearing Axl was pointing out people filming to security. Looks like that's what he is doing in that second picture. 

Would love this gig to get released. Would be odd to have two pro shot gigs where Axl breaks his leg in one and then his foot in another.

this night is legendary and i want this on blu ray. It was filmed i know. I don't care of Mickey Mouse or broken food. It's just the moment. I hope we get a release... atleast a leak of the complete show (we already saw SCOM in full). Cool Story. I had fun to read. I wish we has this on blu ray. It was filmed but somehow the company got in troubles with GN'R? I don't know but i want it. Thanks for the story it was interessting to read. I wish i can the whole thing, since it was filmed complety and i don't care how Axls voice is. SCOM is pretty solid and okay. I really i wish we have this as Release. It was professional filmed but somehow the company got in troubles. Thanks for your story, it's almost a nostalgia feeling about  the reunion of Axl and Slash. Must be thrilling waiting 6 hours on the toilet, hearing some songs in the soundcheck with Axl and Slash for the first time after a long time. Thats why i want this on blu ray because it's a legendary night. It was filmed along with in Dodger Stadium in LA 2016 but somehow the Company got in troubles in GN'R i think. The night is legendary and it's absoluty ok with Axls voice. I hope for a release or a leak of the full show.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

this night is legendary and i want this on blu ray. It was filmed i know. I don't care of Mickey Mouse or broken food. It's just the moment. I hope we get a release... atleast a leak of the complete show (we already saw SCOM in full). Cool Story. I had fun to read. I wish we has this on blu ray. It was filmed but somehow the company got in troubles with GN'R? I don't know but i want it. Thanks for the story it was interessting to read. I wish i can the whole thing, since it was filmed complety and i don't care how Axls voice is. SCOM is pretty solid and okay. I really i wish we have this as Release. It was professional filmed but somehow the company got in troubles. Thanks for your story, it's almost a nostalgia feeling about  the reunion of Axl and Slash. Must be thrilling waiting 6 hours on the toilet, hearing some songs in the soundcheck with Axl and Slash for the first time after a long time. Thats why i want this on blu ray because it's a legendary night. It was filmed along with in Dodger Stadium in LA 2016 but somehow the Company got in troubles in GN'R i think. The night is legendary and it's absoluty ok with Axls voice. I hope for a release or a leak of the full show.

Are you okay? 😅

4 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

corey658's story is really epic and highly amusing, but at the same time, it smells of lame-ass security. a more evil person could've snuck a weapon in there.

What? Even in an impossible to complain, epic situation with benefits for every fan people will complain. Lack of security, even if so, is not important because it was nearly 7 years ago, nobody got shot, they did good end of story. And it wasnt like puff, just like that, to do what that guy did. Just enjoy the vids man. Really no need to start that kind of shit in such a cool topic.

Edited by Tomek1985
  • Like 1

I remember the days leading up to the rumors of this show and even the day everyone was trying to get tickets all lined up. It was such a fun and exciting time to be a fan of this band. This show made history and seeing them all together on that little stage was something GN’R fans thought could never happen. It is hard to believe that it was so long ago.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 3