The "New Album" Thread. Thanks to the long ass thread, I’m going home!

1 hour ago, Dani_1455 said:

Maybe this is nothing but I uploaded a while ago on Spotify all the village sessions and I could hear them perfectly but since yesterday I can't listen to Me & My Elvis, Spotify tells me this song is not available now.

Any thoughts on this??

Sporadic house cleaning? Wouldn’t look to much into it.

11 hours ago, Nick85 said:
12 hours ago, Dani_1455 said:

Maybe this is nothing but I uploaded a while ago on Spotify all the village sessions and I could hear them perfectly but since yesterday I can't listen to Me & My Elvis, Spotify tells me this song is not available now.

Any thoughts on this??

Expand  

Sporadic house cleaning? Wouldn’t look to much into it.

Maybe, maybe not. Up until a week ago, Spotify was returning GnR for ‘Soul Mon’ (also ‘Cuban Sk’)

17 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Maybe, maybe not. Up until a week ago, Spotify was returning GnR for ‘Soul Mon’ (also ‘Cuban Sk’)

This is because people have added their local libraries to spotify ( and the track info is uploaded to spotify). That's why the leaked songs sometimes appear in search results, not because the actual songs are on spotifys servers

1 hour ago, Carlson-online said:

This is because people have added their local libraries to spotify ( and the track info is uploaded to spotify). That's why the leaked songs sometimes appear in search results, not because the actual songs are on spotifys servers

To my knowledge, no-one has been able to upload Cuban Skies to their Spotify. Also, Soul Monster was entitled Me and My Elvis in the locker leaks.

I know a lot of people dispute this Spotify stuff, but I’d bet my left nut there’s something to it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gavgnr said:

To my knowledge, no-one has been able to upload Cuban Skies to their Spotify. Also, Soul Monster was entitled Me and My Elvis in the locker leaks.

I know a lot of people dispute this Spotify stuff, but I’d bet my left nut there’s something to it

Surely it's been too long now, we first noticed it a year ago. Why would the songs be on their database that far in advance?

12 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Surely it's been too long now, we first noticed it a year ago. Why would the songs be on their database that far in advance?

That has been discussed thoroughly in the Spotify thread. A plausible explanation is that the metadata of the songs (not the songs themselves) have been in the Spotify database as a way to monitor and prevent potential leaks.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 1:03 AM, sebagn'r said:

I would like to hear more things like this:

2:16 WOW!

If Buckethead wrote more songs, they should at least keep 1 or 2.

Ya know, there was a rumour that Axl wrote a sequel to this, it's called Slackers Revenge...he came up with it on the toilet after have Montezuma's Revenge....

The grand idea is, you record 3 albums worth of material and you put 2 singles out every 10 years....Slackers Revenge 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Do you have a link? 

I do not, but years ago I cut out the audible parts and put them together to be able to make some of it out and it was great. Anyone with the Shackler’s multi track could do it. I could make out some pretty killer Bucket licks. 

That's cool, OK, I thought you meant something else, my bad, it's late in the day, I need some caffeine......... 

2 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I do not, but years ago I cut out the audible parts and put them together to be able to make some of it out and it was great. Anyone with the Shackler’s multi track could do it. I could make out some pretty killer Bucket licks. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sweersa said:

12 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

That's cool, OK, I thought you meant something else, my bad, it's late in the day, I need some caffeine......... 

Also it was so inaudible within the mix you couldn't truly make out a full structure for it, so don't get your hopes up too much!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Surely must mean the Perhaps EP…

Holy shit....maybe that random Reddit post about a new album in November wasn't shit? 😝😸

9 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Surely must mean the Perhaps EP…

Also General and Perhaps isn't an EP, that a single with a B-Side....so what's the EP gonna have? atlas and others? Gosh, something is a afoot, don't make vids for something announced ages ago...certainly not  THIS band....