07/13/23 - Paris, FR - LaDefense

downzy

Just now, JimiRose said:

france get prostitute and twat? i've been to every london gig since 2006 and theyve never played either. hell i even did birmingham manchester and download in my 17 times seeing them. never done twat or prostitute. fuckers. london gets the generic setlist every time

I feel your pain there. Makes me pretty mad! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

france get prostitute and twat? i've been to every london gig since 2006 and theyve never played either. hell i even did birmingham manchester and download in my 17 times seeing them. never done twat or prostitute. fuckers. london gets the generic setlist every time

I feel you big time on this. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JimiRose said:

Done 4 UK shows, no real surprises in the set, went to Poland last year and ended up with Back in Black, The Blues and Madagascar 😅

Just now, brad_k said:

Done 4 UK shows, no real surprises in the set, went to Poland last year and ended up with Back in Black, The Blues and Madagascar 😅

exactly! why is this!?

1 minute ago, diablo9333 said:

I have a theory. I think that Prostitute and There Was A Time are being played to vocally prepare Axl for the new songs. That's why they're suddenly getting a lot of airtime. And that's why Perhaps hasn't been soundchecked recently.

That is beyond a reach. perhaps is 100x easier to sing in his low voice than twat or prostitute. 

1 minute ago, brad_k said:

Its the curfew. The UK has some of the most strict curfews.  

Thats why i chose to go to Madrid this year, with a more relaxed 1am curfew. And Prague last year.

Worked well, Madrid has been the longest show this tour and Prague was 2022 second longest show.

• Like 1