07/13/23 - Paris, FR - LaDefense

downzy

17 minutes ago, WillBailey said:
17 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

It was wow. Best show since Paris 2006. And I've seen quite a few. ;)

He should be more self confident and give us a damn new song, for god's sake!  As in... "This is a new song, it's called Madagascar" or "This is called, The Blues".    "ok, never mind." 😅

20 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

I can't describe what's going through me at all now... I am so happy that's all I can say, best setlist ever! Best concert ever... No kidding. I saw GN'R 9 times since 2010, 3 times this tour, with each a different set and this was absolutely number one! Like @Amirsaid I can die happy

I cant die happy without LOCOMOTIVE just yet! You guys die happy ahead, I am a restless soul.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, D.. said:

Review: it was absolutely incredible.

I wasn't sure I was going to the gig tonight. Decided at the last moment because so many problems in my life.

Just: There Was A Time + Prostitute. + Coma. Has this ever happened?

And Axl sang perfectly on those. He sang with fucking passion. I remember asking Bumblefoot to play TWAT 13 years ago and he told me "ask Axl". And I was too shy to ask Axl.

Despite all the shit I'm going through, those songs alone were worth it.

The band is extremely tight, everyone is playing his part perfectly.

Axl sounds much better in person than in YT videos, as usual.

And he's just graceful. You have to be there to understand.  He is out of this world.

Again the band is great. I just feel Richard could be offered a better spotlight, I miss his Bond theme. He's an amazing guitar player.

They begun at 8 pm, I can't believe it.

I have absolutely no complaint, tonight was just crazy.

Thank you Axl, because you're the one who held on all along.

My father has a cancer, he's been hospitalized two weeks ago, his right foot has been left paralyzed. Permanently. It's very hard to process.

And my cat has a few more weeks to live. Tumor. On the rib. Impossible to get rid of.

In short I'm going through the worst period of my life. It's the worst fucking year for me.

So attending such a great gig was soothing. You have to appreciate every single moment. Thank you Axl.

Thinking of you, man. I’m so sorry

glad you went to the gig 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, D.. said:

Review: it was absolutely incredible.

I wasn't sure I was going to the gig tonight. Decided at the last moment because so many problems in my life.

Just: There Was A Time + Prostitute. + Coma. Has this ever happened?

And Axl sang perfectly on those. He sang with fucking passion. I remember asking Bumblefoot to play TWAT 13 years ago and he told me "ask Axl". And I was too shy to ask Axl.

Despite all the shit I'm going through, those songs alone were worth it.

The band is extremely tight, everyone is playing his part perfectly.

Axl sounds much better in person than in YT videos, as usual.

And he's just graceful. You have to be there to understand.  He is out of this world.

Again the band is great. I just feel Richard could be offered a better spotlight, I miss his Bond theme. He's an amazing guitar player.

They begun at 8 pm, I can't believe it.

I have absolutely no complaint, tonight was just crazy.

Thank you Axl, because you're the one who held on all along.

My father has a cancer, he's been hospitalized two weeks ago, his right foot has been left paralyzed. Permanently. It's very hard to process.

And my cat has a few more weeks to live. Tumor. On the rib. Impossible to get rid of.

In short I'm going through the worst period of my life. It's the worst fucking year for me.

So attending such a great gig was soothing. You have to appreciate every single moment. Thank you Axl.

👊

• Like 1