07/13/23 - Paris, FR - LaDefense

downzy

It's crazy to see TWAT getting this much rotation after all these years.

It was a regular during that Vegas residency, but it's been extremely rare since then.

Would be nice if they just played it every night until everyone has a chance to see it, like they did with Coma.

The only truly rare song on my "GNR Bucket List" that I haven't seen now is "LocoMotive."

I'd be cool with them swapping out something like Estranged if it meant letting everyone experience LocoMotive live.

If they would ever bring back "Breakdown" I'd personally give Axl my blessing to retire.  All I've been saying since the 90s is that the UYI "epics" like Estranged, Coma, LocoMotive, and Breakdown need to be performed live.  He's almost there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rebeldhipi said:

Its the curfew. The UK has some of the most strict curfews.  

Thats why i chose to go to Madrid this year, with a more relaxed 1am curfew. And Prague last year.

Worked well, Madrid has been the longest show this tour and Prague was 2022 second longest show.

Yeah, but Glasgow was long and they had a curfew. All shows do. A late finish usually just means the band go on later. 

I think it's more to do with when the UK dates come- earlier in the tour. 

8 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

It's crazy to see TWAT getting this much rotation after all these years.

It was a regular during that Vegas residency, but it's been extremely rare since then.

Would be nice if they just played it every night until everyone has a chance to see it, like they did with Coma.

The only truly rare song on my "GNR Bucket List" that I haven't seen now is "LocoMotive."

I'd be cool with them swapping out something like Estranged if it meant letting everyone experience LocoMotive live.

If they would ever bring back "Breakdown" I'd personally give Axl my blessing to retire.  All I've been saying since the 90s is that the UYI "epics" like Estranged, Coma, LocoMotive, and Breakdown need to be performed live.  He's almost there.

Im still missing Prostitute and Catcher from my bucketlist and Breakdown,So Fine, Dead Horse. 

Ive seen the Whole Appetite album live now, that must be quite rare.

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, but Glasgow was long and they had a curfew. All shows do. A late finish usually just means the band go on later. 

I think it's more to do with when the UK dates come- earlier in the tour. 

What was the curfew there? London its 10pm. I think.

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Are you at the concert? Or there's a stream?

Private stream