07/13/23 - Paris, FR - LaDefense

downzy

27 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Isn't Paris Axl's favorite city? I don't know where I read that. Last hope that Perhabs will be played in Europe. Otherwise I'm sure it will happen in the US leg

Not sure on that one, I know he wrote This I Love in Paris. He said it at a show on 2010 there

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Generation Sex should have Slash come up to guest on Black Leather.

I doubt they even know or remember GnR covered that song.  TSI? Isn't super popular or well known. Even people who do know it probably haven't listened to it in 25 years

2 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

I doubt they even know or remember GnR covered that song.  TSI? Isn't super popular or well known. Even people who do know it probably haven't listened to it in 25 years

I would think that their friend Steve Jones (the writer of the song) would know that GnR covered it, considering that he's probably still receiving royalties from it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

They were on at Glastonbury and before they played it said "this one was covered by Guns N Roses". Pause. No-one cheered and they just went into it. 

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I would think that their friend Steve Jones (the writer of the song) would know that GnR covered it, considering that he's probably still receiving royalties from it.

Steve Jones is in Generation Sex. 

• Haha 2