07/08/23 - Rome, IT - Circo Massimo

downzy

25 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Bersculoni Is pretty insulting in my opinion

It didn't sound like "Bersculoni" to me, but "Berlusconi" (hesitantly and with his Axl-American accent). I think if he mispronounced it like that, he would more likely pronounce the "cu" part as in "cute".

58 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Anyway, I think Axl can talk and joke about anything he wants, be it politics or whatever else, and make dedications to whoever he wants. I also think that everyone can have an opinion about what he says. In this case, my opinion is that it was unfortunate. (I read somewhere that when he dedicated PTU he called Berlusconi "the pearl of Italy's decadence". That would admittedly be a clever joke, but still unfortunate). But it's not the first time that Axl or GN'R have said something unfortunate, so...

Yes, at time the silence is healthy.

13 minutes ago, fear the juggalo 1 said:

So this is what the forums have became of? Talking about Whether axl mispronounced a name on purpose or not?  

Crazy, I remember when people use to go to shows to rock out & have a good time, & not Overanalyze something that was said in tongue & cheek.   

Right I'm just over here like "I couldn't care less about that" 🤣

34 minutes ago, fear the juggalo 1 said:

So this is what the forums have became of? Talking about Whether axl mispronounced a name on purpose or not?  

Crazy, I remember when people use to go to shows to rock out & have a good time, & not Overanalyze something that was said in tongue & cheek.   

This forum and this fandom is built upon obsessive over analyzing,  welcome to MYGNR lol

And I think people can go to shows to rock out AND can browse online forums over analyzing, that is what most of us have done for years :lol:

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Pretty Tied Up (the full dedication is missing - there's only the "bunga-bunga..." part and then Axl says "The perils of Italian decadence")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1xU9X6N8mw

I want a bored person to compile all the Axl quips from this tour at the end into one video...been quite a few funnies this tour...it's been great to have old talkative Axl in the building...

21 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

He already wore a KFC bucket

IMG_0551.jpeg

Haha I was at this show...didn't he "kick the bucket" so to speak after wearing it....O2 right?

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

29 minutes ago, fear the juggalo 1 said:

I'm always right

So modest :lol:

29 minutes ago, fear the juggalo 1 said:

the whole topic is even more absurd then the other critiques. 

Just your opinion.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

I’m reading somewhere else that Axl mentioned Buckethead at this show? Does anyone have context for that?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it: 

That's pretty cool. Been almost 20 years since Bucket was in the band. Nice for Axl to share a little memory of him.  

• Like 1

Axl was on fire. He was talking, joking and his voice was way better. He was pushing specially on KOHD and TWAT.

They were on time and show went on for over 3 h. 

Love it. 

In my.opinion TIL was kust all over the place and this is the only song that i didnt like. Also Franks.drumming was.off kind of missing a beat. Maybe  I am wrong but.

Fun fact

KOHD had fortus solo than one chorus than slash solo than one.line of chorus than fortus and slash.solo than one line of chorus, more slash solo and end.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

What did you think of the show? Did you have a good time?

I'm still disappointed. I was so hyped till yesterday morning..  but when I saw how big the Golden circle was, I got so angry! I have to thank axl's performance If at the end I got some fun. I saw them a lot of time and This Is my least favorite concert

• Sad 2