06/24/23 - Pilton, GB - Glastonbury Festival **TIMES & STREAM INFO IN FIRST POST**

alfierose

1 minute ago, Spiritual_Chaos said:

Spice Girls including Victoria would be crazy

spice-world-der-film-spice-world-der-fil

But I would imagine it would be current artists off his latest album (?), not counting Eddie Vedder.

His last show in the US (available on Disney plus), Brandi Carlile, Kiki Dee and Dua Lipa came out.

Britney Spears and Dua Lipa maybe? 

If Spears is there that be a shock, when is the last time she graced a stage? Someone saved my life tonight with Axl on piano would be the cherry on top of the  weekend! It's been in Eltons set this tour...

• Like 1

At time of writing, the most anticipated names include Sir Paul McCartney — who headlined the Pyramid Stage last year — and Dua Lipa, who previously collaborated with him, and joined him as a special guest for his final US tour date.

Other artists predicted to take to the stage include Rina Sawayama, Britney Spears and Harry Styles.

Paul McCartney
Dua Lipa (huge singel together)
Dave Grohl (he has played Tiny Dancer before)
Axl Rose 

?

• GNFNR 1

Video wise...So was that the 3 full show proshot since the reunion (along with the two RIR's) ?

Obviously we've had a few radio broadcasts like Apollo and LA 2017. Am I forgetting any full broadcasts?

Do we anticipate anymore proshot this tour? Which festivals may broadcast them that they're playing. That massive metal fest? (they may veto, they couldn't really veto Glasto, it's in contract) 

I listened to the BBC Radio 6 stream and they had the same audio issues as the tv broadcast. Sometimes the drums and the bass sound like they were in a distant warehouse somewhere. Backing vocals and piano pretty much inaudible too. Axl's mic fading in and out, taking too long to be turned up after singing breaks. Mixing wise, I'm certain Rock in Rio 2022 is the best sounding recording we have from this line up so far.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It would be really cool if it is Britney because it’s so sad how her life has gone for the last decade and she deserves better tbh, no matter what you think of her musically that poor woman was treated horribly by the media and people around her. 

It just seems like putting her on such a stage after being away for so long wouldn’t be a good idea. 

Yeah... i agree with you, and  how badly she was made to suffer due to the lies. She has felt a lot of pain i'm sure.

u and me  are holding out for the ginger be honest haha:dance:

• Like 1

Just watched the set all over again with a much less anxious brain, and I think that was a superb performance from the band! The crowd looked like they were having the time of their lives, and Axl's happy little face couldn't hide how he was feeling. I just hope the other guys were as glad to be there. 😂❤️ 

On 6/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Oxford said:

My daughter is there. But fat chance of getting any info as she’s neck deep in fun. 

I hope your daughter had a blast @Oxford

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

12 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

Yeah... i agree with you, and  how badly she was made to suffer due to the lies. She has felt a lot of pain i'm sure.

u and me  are holding out for the ginger be honest haha:dance:

Over on that efestivals forum they think the guests are Britney Spears, Eminem and the spice girls - that’s the wrong ginger spice, we want the other ginger :lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, k12 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/glastonbury-review-guns-n-roses-001620542.html

Even hardcore fans are split over the merits Use Your Illusion's bondage-themed song Pretty Tied Up;

Are there any fans who are "split" over seeing that here? If I see them in states that is going to be the highlight of the show for me, I hope they are not influenced by some random journalist or perhaps less than stellar crowd reaction and decide to drop it, infact I haven't seen any videos if it as a way to not spoil it if I am hearing it live for the first time

they are playing absurd every show without fail. and its one of the only songs axl always gives a spoken introduction too. I doubt he cares what a reviewer thinks of PTU! Especially as he actually sounds good on it!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

they are playing absurd every show without fail. and its one of the only songs axl always gives a spoken introduction too. I doubt he cares what a reviewer thinks of PTU! Especially as he actually sounds good on it!

Did Absurd air uncensored on UK TV?

1 hour ago, Spiritual_Chaos said:

At time of writing, the most anticipated names include Sir Paul McCartney — who headlined the Pyramid Stage last year — and Dua Lipa, who previously collaborated with him, and joined him as a special guest for his final US tour date.

Other artists predicted to take to the stage include Rina Sawayama, Britney Spears and Harry Styles.

Paul McCartney
Axl Rose 

?

Is Grohl going for some kinda record??🤪

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chris3535 said:

Been a GNR fan dfor years, last time i seen them live was in Newcastle when Slash was not part of the band.  Axl was so late everyone was kicking off, anyways someone threw a coin and Axl walked off before paradise city!

Anyways watched last night and wow i thought they sounded amazing.  Sure the voice is not as strong but my fave band is Bon-Jovi...and if you think Axl has problems you really should hear Jon's voice now!

Superb last night !

I like Bon Jovi too. It’s ok it’s ok, Axl and Bon made friends with Sebastian Bach and had a few drinks didn’t they. But Yeah Bon Jovi now sounds like a goat with false teeth doing an impression of Bon Jovi

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Spiritual_Chaos said:

Paul McCartney
Axl Rose 

?

Kiki Dee, surely?!