What old songs they haven't played in a while would you like to hear the most for the upcoming tour?

Well, just came into conclusion that every single Guns N' Roses song is old. Including the unreleased ones. 

Having said that, I think it's a shame that Ain't it Fun was never performed live. Sebastian Bach said once that he suggested to Axl to sing this one with him back in 2006/07, but for some reason it didn't happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

Well, just came into conclusion that every single Guns N' Roses song is old. Including the unreleased ones. 

Having said that, I think it's a shame that Ain't it Fun was never performed live. Sebastian Bach said once that he suggested to Axl to sing this one with him back in 2006/07, but for some reason it didn't happen.

Cool, and this , Ain't It Fun with Sebastian . 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, Swede1991 said:

Songs that would sound good today 

- The Garden 

- Since i dont have you

- Bad Obsession

- Breakdown 

- Dust and Bones w. Duff vocals

- Full length Wild Horses 

- Dont Cry alt lyrics

Don't Cry alt lyrics absolutely agree. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 4/24/2023 at 8:36 PM, wendirosez said:

So Fine,  If The World . Madagascar,    ...Does he sing it's alright still ? if  no , then it's alright ..Breakdown ,  Locomotive. 

Get In The ring ..My World..

They've done Madagascar a load of times I wr the last 7yrs.

I'd like to hear move to the city. 

On 4/24/2023 at 9:52 AM, Voodoochild said:

Aint if Fun is one of the best - by far my favorite on the Spaghetti Incident

• Like 3

On 4/22/2023 at 1:30 PM, Tom2112 said:

Pretty tied up.

Perfect Crime.

My Michelle. 

Rocket Queen (unbastardised version without a bollocks extended jam in the middle)

I clicked on this thread to say Perfect Crime! 🥰😛 But... Perfect Crime is a hard song for him to sing, which is why he basically retired that song after the Use Your Illusions Tour IIRC.  I love PC, but it's one of those lightning in a bottle songs if I got the expression right. It's so good, that it's hard for Axl replicate it. Every single time Axl sings it, it sounds rough and gutteral in a very good way and you can tell he's pushing himself hard to sing this. Keep in mind that Perfect Crime was released in the very early 90's when Axl was in the prime of his life vocally. In 2023,  at 61, I don't think he could pull of the rough and gutteral voice he used to sing Perfect Crime in the early 90's.