Using AI to give Axl Rose´s voice back

1 hour ago, agustingloger said:

I don't think this is very well done, the other uploader has Axls voice nailed down to a T unlike here..

But can you imagine, even listening to this we get a glimpse of what we would have gotten in 1995 if Axl didn't say no to the Snakepit album and we would've gotten an MTV unplugged with Axl and Slash doing this acoustic, like this? Just amazing to be able to hear something even close to it

2 minutes ago, Original said:

Ok.  This AI shit is starting to freak me out.  FallingTo Pieces —- that’s a great song but the AI version.   Yeesh…

A lot of the songs that have been posted just sound weird. By The Sword, Fall To Pieces, etc. don't really sound like Axl. I always wished Axl had covered more Nazareth songs but the AI version of Love Hurts sucks. There's little parts that work but for the most part my ears just hear poorly filtered versions of good songs. I'm sure in a few years this stuff will be way more interesting but it doesn't really work yet.

Honestly, hearing how ragged and raspy the replaced vocals are, it makes you wonder how he didn't blow his vocal chords years ago. It sounds like he is shredding his throat. And for the record, it sounds way better than the original. This isn't a dig at all. Just interesting hearing current Axl and old Axl side by side. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, axlvai said:

Lets wait the results. 

Yes. It has seemed to have grown legs and humans have now created a monster ...or an octopus 🐙!  because this seems to go many different ways! 🤐..

it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.:shock::lol:

31 minutes ago, Bansidhe said:

Suggested the original version of Catcher with old Farrokh singing.
Would be like some mad unreleased Queen tune with Brian on there too.

Just listened to it on that channel, it sounds really good and vocally it'd be well within Freddie's wheelhouse as well (IE its not super high like some of the CD songs go)