06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

3 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Band in really good form tonight, including Axl. A few issues with sound and Slash too low in the mix at times. He few bum notes here and there but solid performance!

Slash has been the same since the 80s a few bum notes in most shows

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yes, the picture is 100% legit

That's wild. I'm supposed to be working so I can't dig through the posts very well. I just started a new job 6 months ago so my boss is seeing how I am during moments like this for the first time. 

Axl looking pretty trim and having fun. Vocals sketchy at times but he’s giving his all. Seen Slash better but still in guitar god mode. Kinda miss his Illusions tour tone at times. Might just be the venue but sounds watered down at times and constantly switching guitars. Miss that saturated distortion that was so distinctive 

• Like 3

Just now, LA_0013 said:

Axl looking pretty trim and having fun. Vocals sketchy at times but he’s giving his all. Seen Slash better but still in guitar god mode. Kinda miss his Illusions tour tone at times. Might just be the venue but sounds watered down at times and constantly switching guitars. Miss that saturated distortion that was so distinctive 

You're there right? Must be the first time people at home are loving it and someone there is saying it could be better!