Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? πŸ˜€

I really hated buckethead and Finck πŸ˜‚ in my opinion their style didnt fit the band at all.

Β 

And Ashba brought something back to GNR that was missing since the 90s, maybe a sound that was closer to the Illusion era than the other guitaristsΒ 

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, Swede1991 said:

I really hated buckethead and Finck πŸ˜‚ in my opinion their style didnt fit the band at all.

Β 

And Ashba brought something back to GNR that was missing since the 90s, maybe a sound that was closer to the Illusion era than the other guitaristsΒ 

Β 

Now, THIS is a shocking Fan Confession since so many people hated Ashba and loved Robin and Finck.  😳

Edited by Karice
  • ABSUΠ―D 1

I love ChinDem album, and Shacklers Revenge is my favorite song everΒ 
I really like Bumblefoot, Ashba, Finck in Gnr era

Rocket "Funk" Queen 2002 version is better than now

GNR is Slash. Slash is GNR (watch a full Gnr concert live to understand my words)

Normal people dont understand, but gnr is more of Axls voice

Β 

On 8/2/2023 at 1:49 AM, Karice said:

Now, THIS is a shocking Fan Confession since so many people hated Ashba and loved Robin and Finck.  😳

I believe @Β©GnrPersiaΒ is a huge fan of Robin and Finck πŸ˜…

Edited by D4NNY
  • Haha 4

As much of a fan that I am of Slash I hayed the idea of the reunion when it took place. I really wanted to see what that line up was able to put together and if they could pull something off as a band.

Β 

I think that has prevented me from enjoying the new material. I like Hard Skool but it didnt wow me being the first song released - not counting Shadow of Your Love. I wanted Axl to get that music out of his system during that period and then regroup to release new new music as opposed to the new old music.

Edited by Chuerta86

5 hours ago, Chuerta86 said:

As much of a fan that I am of Slash I hayed the idea of the reunion when it took place. I really wanted to see what that line up was able to put together and if they could pull something off as a band.

Β 

I think that has prevented me from enjoying the new material. I like Hard Skool but it didnt wow me being the first song released - not counting Shadow of Your Love. I wanted Axl to get that music out of his system during that period and then regroup to release new new music as opposed to the new old music.

Other Fans alsoΒ  said stuff like they wish the Reunion never happened and said that we could have had more Albums had Axl stuck with Nu Guns. But to be honest and fair, Axl with Nu Guns only released ONE album, Chinese Democracy, 15 years ago. It would have been another story if Nu Guns had released like four albums and new Albums stopped being made when the Reunion happened. πŸ€”

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is Finkle!

LMAO! 🀣 Not to hijack my own thread again, but I would have went ballistic too in Ace's shoes if I were a Straight man who got tricked into making out with another MAN! πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜±πŸ˜³ Ace overreacted like Jim Carrey tends to do with his characters, but man oh man, I would have freaked out too, but I'd look more like😱 than doing the over the top things Ace was doing like putting the plunger in his mouth, vomiting into the toilet,Β  burning his clothes, crying in the shower, furiously wiping/cleaning his tongue(Okay, that one was actually kind of realistic, πŸ€”).Β