Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? 😀

I’ve got mixed feelings towards ChiDem era. I find it WAY more interesting than any other era but simultaneously I think Slash just belongs in GNR. He’s too much of an icon to be replaced by other player, even if it’s Buckethead who blows him out of water in terms of practical skills.

If Chinese Democracy was independent from GN’R (Axl’s solo album i.e.) it would solve a lot of issues with that album and  with process of releasing it.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 7:43 PM, Outofgascar said:

lol. Same.

Appetite started getting popular when I was 12 and it was clear to me that the guy on guitar whose face you can't see was singing It's So Easy on the tape until my much older sibling told me it was Axl. I thought Axl came in just to sing the high parts at the end of the song. :bitchfight:

HAHAHA - I thought the EXACT same thing when I bought the CD in '87!  But this is were the confession comes in; I was 23 years old :lol:

• Haha 1

It took me WAY longer than it should have to realize that the walking skeleton looking man wearing a bandana in the Shadow Of Your Love fan made video is supposed to be Axl. 🤣🤦‍♀️ In an interesting side note, Axl in the fan made Shadow Of Your Love video looks kind of the Duff Skull on the Appetite For Destruction Album! 😉😏

Edited by Karice

On 7/23/2023 at 1:35 PM, Karice said:

Speaking of a reunion show, YouTube has a 2017 show they did in Slane where the crowd was DEAD. 😬🥴😵‍💫 The Crowd politely clapped like it was a fucking high school Talent Show you REALLY didn't want to go to, but your 16 year old niece is one of the Talents and you did it out of Family Obligations. 😬🥴

Slash was fucking FROWNING, which I don't blame him. If I were straight shredding on the guitar and got polite claps, I'd be frowning too! 😬🥴

I was at Slane and you're talking absolute shite.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

I was at Slane and you're talking absolute shite.

In my defense, the video that YouTube has up about Slane 2017(The one I linked too), the crowd was dead. Half of the crowd didn't react at all, and the other half of the crowd looked like they were politely cheering. 

I can't believe that we're STILL in the Not  In This Lifetime Era! 🧐🤨😐😳😱🤐😑😬🥴😵‍💫🙄🤔😵 It's been SEVEN YEARS! 😵😑🤐😱😳🥴😐🤨🧐🙄😵 😬😵‍💫MOST Tours last three years at the most, not SEVEN  years and counting! 😵🤔🥴🙄🧐🤨😐😳😱🤐😑😵‍💫😬

On 7/26/2023 at 11:12 PM, Karice said:

In my defense, the video that YouTube has up about Slane 2017(The one I linked too), the crowd was dead. Half of the crowd didn't react at all, and the other half of the crowd looked like they were politely cheering. 

To be fair, you can’t really judge a crowd or performance from a YouTube video.  You have to be there.  It’s a totally different experience. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Karice said:

I can't believe that we're STILL in the Not  In This Lifetime Era! 🧐🤨😐😳😱🤐😑😬🥴😵‍💫🙄🤔😵 It's been SEVEN YEARS! 😵😑🤐😱😳🥴😐🤨🧐🙄😵 😬😵‍💫MOST Tours last three years at the most, not SEVEN  years and counting! 😵🤔🥴🙄🧐🤨😐😳😱🤐😑😵‍💫😬

So are you on about an “Era” or “tour”? The NITL tour ended at the end of 2019.. so around 3 and a half years in total. 😵‍💫🤷🏻‍♂️🌽💔👽🙏👍🏼🌽🌽🌽

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, D4NNY said:

So are you on about an “Era” or “tour”? The NITL tour ended at the end of 2019.. so around 3 and a half years in total. 😵‍💫🤷🏻‍♂️🌽💔👽🙏👍🏼🌽🌽🌽

I'll admit, I have no idea what this Tour they are still doing is called. I honestly thought we were in the Not In This Lifetime Tour for 7 years! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cory Trevor said:

I think Shacklers Revenge is the worst song on CD

Hmm. Interesting. A LOT of Guns N'Roses Fans say that they think Shacklers Revenge is one of the BEST songs on CD. You must have an unpopular opinion then. 🤔 Speaking of unpopular Guns N'Roses Fan opinions, a Guns N'Roses Fan said seriously that he enjoyed My World more than November Rain! 😱🤔

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 12:12 AM, Karice said:

Omg, you’re the expert on that, right? :D I was there at the rail and had been standing in the rain with no cover since the morning afraid that the rain will completely ruin my ticket. Then ran/slid down the hill covered in mud to make it to the rail. 

Politely cheering? Lmao, that’s not true. Listen for once to the people that were there. 

I’m sure you’ll say now that it was impossible that we stood in the rain all day, because there’s no rain in the video and you can’t see the mud either. :D 

36 minutes ago, LadyMarian said:

Omg, you’re the expert on that, right? :D I was there at the rail and had been standing in the rain with no cover since the morning afraid that the rain will completely ruin my ticket. Then ran/slid down the hill covered in mud to make it to the rail. 

Politely cheering? Lmao, that’s not true. Listen for once to the people that were there. 

I’m sure you’ll say now that it was impossible that we stood in the rain all day, because there’s no rain in the video and you can’t see the mud either. :D 

No point in arguing with her. She is clueless on every level and has no idea what she's talking about 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RONIN said:

My confession is that I still wonder why Axl had dreadlocks in 2002. What was Round 2 going to be? Who was picking up all the confetti after each rehearsal of Paradise City - Del and Pitman?

Axl was going through quite a weird time hair wise in 2002. Those dreadlocks looked weird to me, 🧐😵‍💫but thankfully, after that, he got badass looking braids that he pulled into a good looking ponytail, a prime example is Welcome To The Jungle in 2006 Performance. 😎

8 hours ago, Karice said:

Axl was going through quite a weird time hair wise in 2002. Those dreadlocks looked weird to me, 🧐😵‍💫but thankfully, after that, he got badass looking braids that he pulled into a good looking ponytail, a prime example is Welcome To The Jungle in 2006 Performance. 😎

You’re both wrong, he had cornrows not dreadlocks 😂 and yes 2006 look was badass. And there was many WTTJ performances in 2006 🌽🌽🌽

2 hours ago, D4NNY said:

You’re both wrong, he had cornrows not dreadlocks 😂 and yes 2006 look was badass. And there was many WTTJ performances in 2006 🌽🌽🌽

Aren't cornrows for SHORT haired people? 🤔 Axl's hair was often long, longer than mine and I'm a WOMAN! 🤣