Things you want to confess as a Guns N'Roses Fan? ๐Ÿ˜€

Speaking of teenage girls having crushes on Axl, I saw an interview that Axl did with Kurt Loder, the one INSIDE of Axl's house, not the one with Axl on a patio outside, Axl was sitting on a couch for this one and a LOT of the comments were from teenage girls gushing about how good looking Axl was and how he was their baby and how they much they loved him! ๐Ÿคฃ A Poster said something like,"These Teenage girls are SCARY, gushing over Axl in this video when he is now a middle aged washed up man who is is most likely older than their Fathers! Wow!"

Edited by Karice
Auto correct changed Loder to Loser. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Karice said:

Speaking of teenage girls having crushes on Axl, I saw an interview that Axl did with Kurt Loser, the one INSIDE of Axl's house, not the one with Axl on a patio outside, Axl was sitting on a couch for this one and a LOT of the comments were from teenage girls gushing about how good looking Axl was and how he was their baby and how they much they loved him! ๐Ÿคฃ A Poster said something like,"These Teenage girls are SCARY, gushing over Axl in this video when he is now a middle aged washed up man who is is most likely older than their Fathers! Wow!"

I don't know if I remember that one so will have to Google it. I remember the patio one. I have noticed online that there are young fans saying they want him to be their sugar daddy and some other.... lively things ๐Ÿคฃย  I also just watched some footage of him swinging a bra around at the show last night on Instagram and had a giggle to myself that people are still throwing underwear at him in 2023.ย 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JoJo Bonetto said:

I don't know if I remember that one so will have to Google it. I remember the patio one. I have noticed online that there are young fans saying they want him to be their sugar daddy and some other.... lively things ๐Ÿคฃย  I also just watched some footage of him swinging a bra around at the show last night on Instagram and had a giggle to myself that people are still throwing underwear at him in 2023.ย 

Here are the Axl Rose and Kurt Loder in house Interview clips! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, JoJo Bonetto said:

Oh I do remember that one, thanks! I might rewatch it though as it's been a while... ๐Ÿ˜

You're welcome. ๐Ÿฅฐ Axl is so funny in that interview talking about how he needs to protect his voice.... As he is smoking a cigarette ๐Ÿšฌ. ๐Ÿคฃ Oh Axl. ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

A Poster said something like,"I went to a Guns N'Roses Concert last night and Axl seemed to do concert changes every single song. When he came out with a new hat every single song, I got REALLY annoyed. I(Karice) find this hilarious, Axl changing costumes every song and coming out with a new hat each time! ๐Ÿคฃ

• ABSUะฏD 1

I made a 36 page English paper on gnr. I was ways ahead of my class (almost 10 years ago) and we had to write an essay on a topic we liked. It was supposed to be a two pager.ย 

ย 

And pen written b drawn.ย 

Had all the info i could gather in 2003/04 from hollywood rose n la guns to gnr 2003.ย 

ย 

ย 

On 10/23/2023 at 6:57 PM, Karice said:

Here are the Axl Rose and Kurt Loder in house Interview clips! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s Axls house.. I believe that might be some sort of backstage area. We saw his apartment in that โ€œwin Axls condoโ€ competition and that room doesnโ€™t match what was shown, and I highly doubt his next home looked anything like that room that interview was filmed in.ย 
ย 

I could be wrong though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

2 hours ago, D4NNY said:

I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s Axls house.. I believe that might be some sort of backstage area. We saw his apartment in that โ€œwin Axls condoโ€ competition and that room doesnโ€™t match what was shown, and I highly doubt his next home looked anything like that room that interview was filmed in.ย 
ย 

Yeah, this interview was shot backstage at Alpine Valley (first show of the UYI tour).

It was the MTV interview (Famous Last Words) from the year before that was shot in Axl's Hollywood Hills house.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

I wish you'd shut up about CD2ย :P

Not until it leaks, then EVERYONE here will talk about it with me, together, we will discuss Bucket and Robin's leads, and the occasional Bumblefoot lead too, of course. Unless a version of CD2 leaks that was before Bumblefoot's contributions, but let's not get too greedy! :Dย Then, we can make the comparisons between it and any NITL versions of tracks that get released.ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D4NNY said:

ย 

So, it wasn't even Axl's house and he did an interview in a loose and open shirt and small shorts? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ This guy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ.... I honestly thought he was dressed like that, because he was in his HOME..... The fact that he wasn't even in his HOUSE and he wore THAT is just ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Karice
  • ABSUะฏD 1

- I am one of the few who love So Fine

- I have lost so much interest in the band the last 2 years I feel funny calling myself a fan anymore

- I wish Axl could have kept the 2002 version of the CD era together longer to see where it would have gone

- The most excited I've ever been about the band was in the CD era

- Seeing Axl, Duff and Slash onstage together for the first time in 2016 in Philadelphia during ISE I thought I was dreaming

- I despise AC/DC.ย  I saw Axl/DC and was bored out of my mind the whole show

ย 

I'll say it.

DJ Ashba was a great addition to the band. He had that rockstar look that was sorely missing. When I think of Guns N Roses, I don't think of Tommy's check suits, Robin's emo look (or whatever he was), Ron's all red suit or his stupid mascara looking tears, or especially a bucket on one's head. Even if people didn't like the Hogan ears, he engaged with the crowd which no one else besides Axl really seemed to do.ย 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Not until it leaks, then EVERYONE here will talk about it with me, together, we will discuss Bucket and Robin's leads, and the occasional Bumblefoot lead too, of course. Unless a version of CD2 leaks that was before Bumblefoot's contributions, but let's not get too greedy! :Dย Then, we can make the comparisons between it and any NITL versions of tracks that get released.ย 

Wow, you've convinced me!ย 

Come on CD2!!!ย 

It'll be better than the old oneย :headbang:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, twistoflemon21 said:

I'll say it.

DJ Ashba was a great addition to the band. He had that rockstar look that was sorely missing. When I think of Guns N Roses, I don't think of Tommy's check suits, Robin's emo look (or whatever he was), Ron's all red suit or his stupid mascara looking tears, or especially a bucket on one's head. Even if people didn't like the Hogan ears, he engaged with the crowd which no one else besides Axl really seemed to do.ย 

So nothing about his playing, huh?ย :ph34r:

• Haha 4

I constantly laugh at Slash's tale of running out of his hotel room , high on drugs, naked because he thought he was being chased by some creature, and ended up running over a maid who was cleaning another room! ๐Ÿคฃ Slash was like,"I was naked, running from NOTHING! " ๐Ÿคฃ But sadly, the Maid pressed charges on him for sexual assault! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ Slash was like,"In her defense, I was a long haired, naked man who just ran her over!" ๐Ÿคฃ(the image of this makes me laugh) ๐Ÿคฃ The charges were dropped, Thank God! ๐Ÿ˜€

I must confess that I think it's time to get rid of the smoking Slash symbol for MYGNR. Slash doesn't smoke anymore and hasn't smoked in years after his Mother died from lung cancer or something like that, so Slash's emoji for MYGNR shouldn't be smoking either. He should just be smiling without a cigarette. Besides, Slash has said that seeing images of smoking triggers intense smoking cravings, wouldn't want the Slash smoking emoji on MYGNR Forum to trigger any intense smoking cravings for Slash, would we? ๐Ÿค”

Edited by Karice